Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merrily We Monday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-02 5:38 AM
Scattered week with holiday in between. :happy:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-02 5:40 AM
Friday was SDO.
Saturday was a good, fun but hot 45 minutes out the trail and the park. While I was at the library soon afterwards, a lady dressed in workout clothes came up and said she had just seen me on the trail. She had been with people on bikes. She said they were always saying that runners looked so grim when they ran but when she saw me I was smiling. She yelled at the friends, “There’s a happy one!”. :laugh:
Sunday Buddy and I did 50 minutes on the trail. There were a few bunnies, but quite a few people. It was awfully humid even though it was only 75°F. The exercisers got out early because it is to be in mid 90’s here today.
Today will be hotter already so I will eat and dash to the park.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-02 8:52 AM
:laugh:Happy runner! Stay cool today.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-07-02 6:43 AM
The local sheriffs were out in force this morning.  Or, more likely, they had all been somewhere hanging out together. :laugh:  I met four patrol cars in a row near the beginning of my run then was passed by three more (likely the same ones from earlier) later in the run.  Otherwise it was a most uneventful five miles.  Mostly cloudy and very humid.  I have lots of errands to run today and cooking to do.  We'll see what else I can fit in.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-02 8:51 AM
Did you get a nap in the other day? Busy morning by you.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-07-02 6:40 PM
I did get a short nap, but not nearly as long as I would have liked.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-02 9:41 AM
Great work on the 5 miler, especially with this humidity. For the start of your run you were probably the safest woman in your whole town with all those patrol cars. :grin:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-07-02 6:40 PM
Either that or there was a major crime in the area. :laugh:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-02 8:51 AM
USDO. All weekend I woke up early, but this morning I couldn't drag myself out of bed. So annoyed at myself. I will try to get to bed earlier tonight. I made a appointment with the podiatrist, but it's not for 3 weeks. I think my sandals are aggravating the neuroma in my foot. Yesterday I finally iced it and kept it up, but I wore sandals this morning and it hurts more again. I hate wearing sneakers when it's so hot out. Hopefully I will get up and bike tomorrow morning. I rode my bike on Saturday and it was a better ride than the other day. I've done some research and it looks like aches and pains are part of the symptoms people get when going off prednisone. It is good to know that those things will not last, so I will tough it out, although the foot is something else. DS has his first girlfriend. I'm happy for him because he is extremely quiet and an introvert. They work together. I haven't met her yet because they hang out after I go to bed since they work until 10:00.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-02 9:45 AM
Best wishes on getting the neuroma to stop hurting. :hug:
Nice that DS has a girlfriend. :happy:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-07-02 6:42 PM
Ugh, sorry about your continued foot troubles.  I do hope the general aches and pains get better with time.

Aww, congrats to DS on his girlfriend!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merrily We Monday dailies