Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / It's June! It's July! (Weekend Thread)
- - By swandive Date 2018-06-30 7:56 AM
Happy Canada Day!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-06-30 8:01 AM
I ran 13.3 miles this morning.  It was less awful than it could have been.  The exact same pace as last weekend, but a slightly longer distance.  There's really nothing terribly exciting about running this time of year.  I made it back before the temperature hit 80*F, so that's something, I guess.  Not too much planned for today except hopefully a nap, as I've been awake since 4:30.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-30 3:57 PM
I'm glad you have a light day and hope you can get a nap in.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-06-30 2:21 PM
Swam about a mile. It is jellyfish season. They are so beautiful! Had a good chat with my swim friend too. Good morning all around.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-06-30 2:59 PM
I assume these are non-stinging jellyfish?  I find the stinging ones to be rather unenjoyable swimming partners. :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-30 3:58 PM
Do the jellyfish sting? I went to an aquarium once and they had a whole room filled with different jellyfish. I forgot which aquarium, but it was cool.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-30 3:56 PM
I rode my bike today. I planned to run, but my foot said no. I stay in my neighborhood and tonight I hope to do some stretching. DD and Fiancée came for breakfast. They were living with me, but he had open heart surgery last week and his mom wanted him at her house. DD isn't happy about that, but as a mom, I understand. The surgery went well but he looks tired and is sore. He had to have a valve replaced and they moved his pulmonary valve to his aeorta, and used a donor valve to replace the pulmonary valve. He had rheu,attic fever as a child and it damaged his heart. It was nice seeing them.
Up Topic Communities / Women / It's June! It's July! (Weekend Thread)