Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Fiery Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:39 AM
In the words of flyguy......it’s going to be hot AF. :cry:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:49 AM
~Be sweating like a hooker on dollar day

~hotter than an outhouse in a forest fire

~Sweatin' like a whore in church

~Dressed in the dark and accidentally wore my running shoes instead of regular shoes. Guess I'll take a few laps around the building

~Never realized what a bunch of whiny bitches runners are until we started timing races. Really? Asking for specific race bibs is a thing? Holy bejezus.

~You thought politics were bad here? 132 candidates have been killed this political season in Mexico.

~Head to Lawrence early today. Packet pickup tonight. Race tomorrow NIGHT all night and come home Sunday. I'm guessing I'll be a tired SOB on Monday haha
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:54 AM
A tired and cranky SOB who’s sweating like a hooker on dollar day. Everyone is gonna love you. : pbbt::laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:57 AM
Haha. I'm on one "committee" here at work just cuz they needed one asshole to tell them every idea is stupid AF
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 7:14 AM
Why do I feel like you will excel at that?:laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-29 7:15 AM
It's my specialty
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 7:28 AM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-29 6:14 AM
:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-29 6:15 AM
specific race bibs as in a certain # or like a certain design?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-29 6:17 AM
A specific freaking number
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-29 7:37 AM
:roll:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 6:18 AM
A lot about Mexico is really sad. And it is a truly beautiful place. The people are amazing. But the corruption and violence is out of control.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:53 AM
--I have my first meeting scheduled with an agency about setting up some programming. :cool: It’s with the retirement agency in Dade County.  The coordinator with the one in Lawrence County has also reached out to me so I need to get something lined up with her too.

--Pretty sure I’m not going to have any problems getting my required teaching hours in. I have a lot of options to choose from and there are tons of places on my site list that we’ve never served.

--In my office all next week so that will be nice not to have to be driving and have time to start diving into all the curriculum. I have tons of organizing to do too. I ordered a bunch of publications so those should be in next week. Will have to store all of those accordingly.

--Only working until 2:30 today. :happy: No massages this evening. :happy:

--Violet leaves tomorrow. Haven’t really spent all that much time with her. :meh: We have our pedicures later this afternoon though. That’ll be fun.

--Has anyone used Native deodorant? I’ve heard really good things. I just ordered some. I’ll report back. :wink:

--Looking forward to the 4th next week and having the entire day off. Well, I’ll be working 12-15 hours around the acres, but that’s not the same. : pbbt:

--When Iowa was loading the hay yesterday one of the bales fell into the wall between the barn part and where we are living part. :cry: Crushed his welder (he’s hoping he can salvage that) and totally crushed my weed eater. Just missed my bicycles and Bear got out of the way. He managed to get the wall back up without too much visual damage. Not a good way to start your day.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:59 AM
Native deodorant? Is that some of that all natural bullshit that doesn't really work but all the vegans use it cuz it's all natural?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 6:56 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-29 8:08 PM
This stuff is supposed to work. But yea, all the vegan San Fran hippies. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-29 6:17 AM
that stinks you haven't gotten to see Violet much. Have you just been too busy or has she?

The 4th will be your first paid holiday right?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-29 8:10 PM
Yep, just way too busy.

Yes, on the first paid holiday. I’m not doing any massages either. But then that means I’m doing them on the following Saturday. :blush: But, massage is kick ass good supplemental income. I’m not going to complain.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 6:56 AM
Paid holidays!:cool:

Glad no one was hurt with the falling bale. :shocker!:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 7:03 AM
Sold my Atlanta United tix for Saturday on Stub Hub. I should have asked for more. Those things were gone in half an hour:shocker!::laugh: Time to start looking for replacement tix.

Surprised by the number of people telling me I should just let Q deal with things in Florida. One person even suggesting I'm trying to get back with him. WTH. A - He has my kids and I don't want them driving in a car on the highway in a car whose frame and bumper might have damage. B - He is the father of my kids and his safety is important, too (if only for child support: pbbt::mischief:). But more because he is family. C - I get a day at the beach.:cool::cool: D - It is who I am. Example.....my father also offered to go get them all and to have a rental car for Q. His own father didn't offer to do anything.:mutmad:

It makes me sad kind of and shows me why divorces can get so ugly. A little empathy goes a long way.

Beach tomorrow!:cool::cool: See, doing nice things gives you rewards:cool::cool:

Now, if my bff was suggesting she help out her future ex-ass I'd tell her to let him rot. :evil: He has turned her kids from her and is making her life a living hell.:mutmad:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-29 7:40 AM
I do agree a little empathy goes a long way and I understand why you want your kids safe. I guess in my mind I'm thinking why can't he get a rental or get help from someone else but I am glad you have a good enough relationship to be able to help out!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-29 8:05 AM
He could get a rental. But then he'd be leaving his car 6 hrs away and would have to get another to return and get the car once fixed. He doesn't have the money I'd bet. And I'd do it for him. Like I said, my dad offered to get him a rental himself. But hey, an unexpected day at the beach. I'm excited:cool:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-29 8:11 PM
Always better to be on good terms especially when kids are involved.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Fiery Friday RTTs