Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday! dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-06-29 4:54 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-06-29 4:56 AM
Thursday was a fun 60 minutes running with my friend. She and I sometimes end up meeting somewhere on her route. It surely was humid out there. Ospreys were active in the nest and a Great Blue Heron flew just a few feet above my head. It was like being buzzed by a pterodactyl!
Not sure about what I will do today. Hot is starting to increase here. : pbbt:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-06-29 10:32 AM
Good to have a friend you can meet up with. It's extra motivation for both of you- not that you need motivation.:hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-29 1:22 PM
You have a lot of wildlife and bird sightings.
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-06-29 10:33 AM
I ran 5.3 yesterday and 2 today. Both early workouts so my running fail of Wednesday officially became my rest day!:wink:

This is my attempt to rewrite history.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-29 1:22 PM
I say rewrite it!
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-29 1:21 PM
I had a pathetic run this morning. I don't think I even made it to 2 miles. Monday I'm calling the podiatrist because I'm tired of my foot aching. My body is rebelling lately. I took my bike out twice this week too. I feel like I'm losing my fitness and only getting worse. Hopefully will improve soon. My good news is that I got a nice raise for my school and preschool cases! This weekend I have to write a report, but that's the only real chore I have to do. My schedule has been light, so I have been doing chores during the week.
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-06-29 5:47 PM
I keep saying I will get caught up on chores when things slow down.  I'm glad you have been able to get them done. 

Sorry your workouts have been disappointing. Sometimes your body can be stubborn.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-06-29 7:35 PM
Ah adulthood, when you get excited about the chance to do chores during the week. :laugh:

Sorry about your foot troubles. :sad:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday! dailies