Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thankfully Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-28 5:53 AM
We finally made it to Thursday. Never good when you think Tuesday is Thursday. : pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-28 6:04 AM
--Guy is finally coming to pick up the rest of the large squares of alfalfa mix today. That is good because that is more money for us. :grin:

--Money is good because we just bought $2250 worth of soybeans. :cry:

--Got my info on my dental insurance. I was hopeful one of two dentists I’d like to go to would be under this carrier. Not so much. I’m guessing those dentists probably don’t even bother with insurance. Probably more a pain in the ass than it’s worth.

--Picked a bunch of cucumbers last night. This is about the time we’ll be getting 2-3 dozen per day (or more).

--I have 35 dozen ears of corn spoken for on Sunday. :cool: We ran one strand of hot wire last night (ran out of daylight) and left the music on again. That kept them out. We’ll run the other 3-4 strands tonight. Too bad we don’t have enough of a current just to eradicate every stupid coon that touched the thing. :evil:

--I don’t know about one of the gals they hired for this job. Seems she is already abusing the flexibility. Not to mention she is simply rough. Whatever. Not my problem.

--I’m in my own office all week next week. We are supposed to work on lesson plans. There are well over 100. :shocker!: Supervisor is going to come in one day and work with me just to make sure everything is in order.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-28 6:14 AM
Still burping the damn cucumbers I had in a salad on Sunday :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hate em
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-28 6:22 AM
that's a lot of veggies! Are the soybeans for the sharecropping fields?

Flexibility is awesome but there are definitely some people who abuse it and can make it bad for everyone else. Hope that doesn't happen there.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-28 6:12 AM
~Hot AF. 100 today with heat index 110

~Same thing tomorrow

~So of course today I have an all-morning meeting about Christmas $hit we are doing on the station hahaha

~Timing 3 races at once this weekend has me a little nervous. Plus it's all night. Dealing with people dropping down in distance is going to be a pain. Plus dealing with a different registration platform for the 1st time is kind of sketchy. Everything has to be downloaded to Excel, then manipulated and uploaded into the timing program.

~Something smells funny in here. Hope it's not me.

~I'd kill for donuts right now
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-28 6:23 AM
we're about to get your weather, sounds miserable. Especially being out timing during it

I got excited when I came in and saw a donut box but it was leftovers from yesterday and looked awful. Such a tease
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-28 6:35 AM
Can't believe somebody would do you dirty like that on the donuts
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-28 7:11 AM
That person who left the box should be fired or written up. Who employs such cruel people?:cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-28 6:20 AM
I was off yesterday bc B was home with mild pink eye. Decided to take him to the zoo and asked my parents if they wanted to join. My dad was supposed to play golf but gave that up - he's like if my grandson is inviting me to the zoo I'm going!! :laugh:

Things like that plus our family Top Golf outing over the weekend make me wish I lived closer to them so they could see B more.

I have a headache today. I think it is stress. I have so much going on at work and more keeps being added and it is all ASAP kind of stuff. 

Since I'm drowning I couldn't take the PTO I wanted this week. lame.

I really wish I could just delay a week of PTO until end of July and take it then!

Haven't gotten to work out this week but I have gotten in my 10,000 steps each day so that is good. It is something, right?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-06-28 6:36 AM
I still have a ton of vacation days. I can see myself using one when we take any XC kids to State.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-28 10:09 AM
:cry:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-28 7:15 AM
Morning

Loving running right now. And working out.

Q says his car is driveable but not drive-home driveable. They are in Panama City Beach. So most likely I'll be driving down after work Friday night to pick them up and bring them back in the morning on Sat. Going to make the weekend super long.

Need to get a tire fixed tonight before I head down there tomorrow, too.

Rip's new soccer uniforms came in last night. Makes me so excited for soccer! Can't wait for it to start up again!

Feeling allergies today. Can barely breathe.:roll:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-28 10:09 AM
what happened to his car? And why do you have to save the day for him?

I saw your uniform pic but wasn't sure if those were hers or yours :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thankfully Thursday RTTs