Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thunderstorm Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-26 5:29 AM
I had to hurry and delete that post. I wrote Thursday. Wishful thinking. :roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-26 5:42 AM
--Seems I post once early in the morning and that’s about it. Too busy the remainder of the days to check back in. M-Th are usually 11-12 hours days for me.

--Violet and I are going to go get pedicures Friday evening. :grin:

--She goes home Saturday. Another trip to KC. I kind of need to swing back by IKEA too. I need another one of these 4-basket wire rack things to put my potatoes in.

--I have poison ivy. I know, I know. I sound like a broken record.

--Meadow was a little bit more lively yesterday. She came down to the garden with me and then didn’t want to come back up to the barn. Silly girl. It was much cooler last night and I also think she might have gotten on the scent of something that kept her attention.

--Had to take a test over the company credit card yesterday before they will issue me one. I feel like that is all I do lately. Take tests and quizzes.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-26 6:43 AM
Test? As in "This is how I buy stuff with it?":wtf:  I'd pass that test with flying colors!:laugh::laugh:

Pedicures:cool: great idea!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-26 3:59 PM
More like “If you buy stuff for yourself you will be terminated”. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-27 6:00 AM
Darn!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-26 7:54 AM
welcome to working for the man :laugh:  although those of us who work in front of a computer all day have more opportunities to check

a test for the credit card? I don't think I've heard of that before although it makes sense for people to understand the rules
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-26 4:02 PM
Yea, I’m not in front of the computer too much with this job. I’d say maybe 25% of the job (at most) will be involving a computer.

Iowa said he had to take a test for his company credit card too. I don’t know. I’m just doing as I’m told.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-26 6:47 AM
Thursday would have been awesome! I love my job but summer weekends are the best weekends:cool:

Tons of laundry done last night.

So umm.....yeah.....I'm just going to stay off FB. Q keeps posting all the pics of all the fun stuff and I just wish I was there with them:cry:

But then I go open a bottle of wine and I spray myself with bug spray and turn Amazon music up super loud with my faves:cool::cool::laugh:

And I slept in until 7:30 this morning. Still got to work at 8:cool::cool:

My sunburned lips busted in my sleep. So that will be very sexy for the next couple of days:roll::blush::cry:

And yes, I signed myself up for a keeper lesson. It is together with Ripley. I'm not so sure I can take all the heckling from her but we'll see:laugh::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-26 7:55 AM
no no no, enjoy your alone time sans kids!!

sleeping in, that sounds heavenly
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-26 4:03 PM
Amazing how quickly you can get around when you it’s just you.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thunderstorm Tuesday RTTs