Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Here dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-06-25 5:49 AM
Cool here until 90's next week. :shocker!:
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-06-25 5:49 AM
Friday was rainy so I did 30 minutes of cardio dvd inside. Actually, the barefoot workouts helped my balance practice. Later DC and I did a mile hike.
Saturday was SDO
Sunday Buddy and I did 85 minutes out on the trail. We met up with the birders who said they had seen 2 grey squirrels with totally white tails. We’ve seen black squirrels with a white plume on their tails. We also saw Canada geese and goslings, 2 bunnies and 4 sightings of deer (we think it was the same 2 going back and forth), and various birds. In the afternoon DC and I went shopping for plants for his garden. I was really wiped out tired after that.
Today I plan a short run and then errands.
Happy runs, All
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-26 6:24 AM
Sunday was a long day for you. How's your toe?
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-26 10:04 AM
Toe is doing really well. I was able to wear the running shoes much longer today. I have normal usage of it, just wear open toed shoes after run and errands.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-06-25 3:38 PM
Getting hotter again.

4 this morning with RN. She also took new dog Millie for a walk before work.

Two things of note:
We saw a big coyote running up the street towards our houses and were both glad that we keep our animals inside. Lately there have been way too many lost cat posts on Nextdoor.
We also found a good sized machete lying at the side of the road. :shocker!: Then we found the sheath. I'm guessing it fell off someone's truck. I Googled and it is worth maybe $20-$25, but some landscaper may be mourning its loss.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-26 6:22 AM
Sounds like an interesting run!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-26 10:05 AM
We have at least one pack of coyotes in the park, probably more by now. People who walk their dogs early had better be able to grab them in a hurry out the trail.
Good work on the 4 miler! :grin:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-26 6:21 AM
I am so out of shape, ugh. I switched to bike riding today because my left ankle keeps swelling. It's my whole stupid foot that does not get better. Last week I was in the city and walked over 6 miles in Birkenstocks. I had no intention of walking that much, otherwise I would have worn sneakers. DD's fiancée had open heart surgery on Wednesday. All went well and he got home yesterday. He lives with us, but his mom wanted him to recover at her house. DD is not happy about that. Between the diverticulitis and the operation in the city, I'm just wiped out. I have a lighter couple of weeks and I am enjoying not rushing around.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-26 10:08 AM
Sorry about the ankle swelling and the problems. Bike riding is good! Hope all goes well with the family members. Enjoy the light weeks when you can get them. Live in the moment! :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Here dailies