Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Has Been Found dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-06-22 5:41 AM
Someone once said that the best day of the vacation is the day before it begins.
Maybe that will work with Fridays? :happy:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-06-22 5:50 AM
Discovered benefit of retirement: your handwriting will probably improve. It is because life slows down and you can finally write in a leisurely fashion. It works! You can try slowing down more in the meantime. Even a little bit helps.

Thursday I just got started running and ran into a running buddy. We joined forces and did the whole park area for 40 minutes. She is tall so it is a good chance for me to work harder. I need that!
After the run I went off to Dick’s and bought another pair of Brooks Adrenalines that the toe will tolerate. The same color shoes have the same wider toe. (My teal pair has a slightly narrower toe box.) I’m so pleased!
Today I plan to see if it’s going to thunder. Getting cloudy right now. If so, I’ll run inside. Depends.
Happy runs, All! :happy:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-06-22 12:14 PM
Interesting retirement benefit. :laugh:  I'm glad you have a chance to slow down and relax a bit.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-06-22 12:13 PM
Judy, I'm sorry I left you here by yourself yesterday!  I ran early yesterday then was gone most of the day running tons of errands.  I made it home in time to leave for a late afternoon appointment and dinner, so I didn't get much of a chance to sit down until late in the day.  I did run 5 yesterday, though, and am planning to do a "long" run tomorrow.  Not sure how far yet, but hopefully it will go better than last week.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-22 3:09 PM
No apology necessary. You have more than enough on your plate! :hug:
Great work on the 5 miler. :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Has Been Found dailies