Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Finally Friday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-06-15 6:23 AM
Hope you all have a great weekend! :happy:
Post.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-15 6:24 AM
Thursday I did my exercise that is everything but running. The knee needed a rest. I suspect it is feeling the daily running I had started doing. Yeesh!
Today I plan a run and then go to pick up my updated glasses, a hike with DC and who knows what else?
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-06-15 6:55 AM
No plans for the weekend aside from a long run, but given that Father's Day is Sunday I guess I ought to make some plans. :laugh:

I ran 5.4 this morning.  It is still oppressive and miserable out, but physically I am feeling better than I was a couple of weeks ago.  For a couple of weeks there I felt awful all the time.  The weather is such that I'm still not very fast and I'm sweating buckets, but at least I'm spending slightly less time wishing for death...
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-06-15 9:38 AM
Glad you are feeling better than you were!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-15 3:13 PM
Excellent work on the 5.4 miler. I'm glad you are feeling better. Sometimes I think we are fighting off an illness successfully, but get some bad feeling along with the fight.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-06-15 9:37 AM
2.3 this morning. I did manage to get 2.7 last night (hot and bad air quality).

Unlikely I will get to the gym at lunch. I have a renewal meeting this afternoon. Fortunately the client is across the street so I don't have to go far.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-15 3:10 PM
Great work on the 2.3 miler and the 2.7 last night, especially with the very bad air quality and heat to boot.
Glad you don't have to go far for the renewal. :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Finally Friday dailies