Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / World Cup Wednesday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-13 6:40 AM
OLE!!!!!!!!!OLE! OLE! OLE!!!!!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-13 6:55 AM
I am really surprised the World Cup is coming here. I really doubted that Fifa would come here. Except that still today the 1994 World Cup brought in the most money. And we have a professional league here now. It is going to be INSANE in 8 years!:cool::cool::cool: Atlanta is in good position to get some games, too. :cool::cool:

Starting my savings fund now!

Yup, you saw the dailies, right. I ran 4.6 miles yesterday. Going to the gym tonight.

Man if you don't take Prozac with enough water it will eat you alive from the inside out:cry: Only reason I'm drinking a mini coke right now.

Ripley is having a ball (: pbbt:) at keeper camp. There are only three signed up so it is basically private lessons. And I got the cell of the coach. Maybe can get lessons. :mischief:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-13 8:02 AM
4.6 miles - nice!

Having a ball :blush::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-13 8:39 AM
: pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-13 8:10 AM
I'm at work today, only day of the week. I'm trying to fit 2.5 days of catching up into 1/2 day.

Off to teach a Medicare seminar this afternoon. Blah. There is a chance of storms right when I need to leave - hopefully I get in the car before that happens

Day 2 of no bottle for Benjamin went well. He got a little sad and fussy when I said let's get milk instead of saying his baba but it went well. Poor baby. Mean ole mom taking away his last comfort item

Sent him in some cute little sandals I picked up at a garage sale. The tag said they were a size 6 but they fit way smaller. They fit him perfectly right now and he wears a 4.5 (super small feet). Glad I tried them out before I missed the window

Spent a lot of time yesterday organizing his closet. A coworker had given me a bunch of old toys of her son's but some were way too old for him so I kept a few but am donating the rest. I just don't want to keep a ton around for years.

Also organized his clothes. I have a shopping problem, I need to keep reminding myself he's all set for the next size and not to buy anything else even if it is cute.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-13 9:22 AM
Sounds like a rough day!

Medicare - ugh.

I just don't want to keep a ton around for years. I nearly spit out my coffee at this:laugh::laugh::laugh: Just wait. Tj is going to be a hoarder like his Mimi. I have to steal things to get rid of them. He can't stand to let even toddler toys go. :laugh:

You can buy it, just buy it in the next size he will need:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-13 9:29 AM
that's the problem, I do buy for the next size but then I forget what all I have, buy even more in said size, then realize oh crap I have a ton of stuff now. Like I was desperately searching for summer PJs for him and even finally caved and got some pricey ones (well ok I had Kohls cash so my actual $$ spent was low) and then yesterday I found 3 brand new sets in his closet that would have been perfect. But he already has enough now.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-13 12:34 PM
I do the same thing!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / World Cup Wednesday RTTs