Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thundering Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-12 5:54 AM
Woke up to heavy winds, thunder and some rain.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-12 6:07 AM
--This rain is good for the corn. :happy: And the garden and the alfalfa and the orchard grass. :grin:

--Still trying to decipher these medical bills for Iowa. I don’t understand how one visit can result in a half dozen separate bills. :wtf::roll: Put them all together and explain them in detail Do not send me an invoice with a total amount due and ZERO explanation. I have a detailed letter written to the CFO. I’m going to make one final attempt at calling the billing department and working with them before I send out the letter.. I plan to record the phone conversation. If that doesn’t resolve things then I’ll take it to the next level. This is the biggest cluster f*** ever.

--Made a smoothie with kale in it this morning. It didn’t look very good but it tasted fine. I also used mango, strawberries and raspberries.

--We’re making energy bars and fruit smoothies with the 4-H kids today at camp. :happy: That’s right up my alley. :wink:

--My mom, niece, SIL and I are going to go pick blueberries at the Amish farm this weekend.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-06-12 7:11 AM
Your job sounds perfect.  :grin:  I'm so happy for you.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-12 7:24 AM
Sounds like a great time for the weekend.

Medical bills are the worst. I had one from my anesthesiologist that didn't come in until Ripley was 9 months old. WTF. I had another on my credit but they wouldn't give me an invoice. Neither the collecting agency or the hospital. So I had it removed from my credit. Oh well for them.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-12 10:57 AM
that sounds like a pretty good way to spend the day at work, have fun
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-06-12 7:25 AM
*Gray, misty, humid, blah again here today.  I really have problems with motivation on days like this.

*Just as we are settling into a summer routine, marching band starts up next week.  :laugh:

*We didn't plant a garden at all this year.  :shocker!:  Not even a couple tomato plants.  :sad:  Spring was so late here that we were still getting frost well into May.

*It looks like we're going to Nashville for a weekend to celebrate Anthony's birthday.  He's been in Texas the past 2 summers for his birthday, so I'd really like to see him on his birthday this year. 

*I've been picking up board games at garage sales all spring to give him.  He loves to play board games, and it would be pretty expensive to just go out and buy your own copy of all the classics.  It should be a great surprise for him.  :grin:  Plus I told Joseph we have to play them all before we give them to him to make sure all the pieces are there.  :wink:

*I go back to the doctor tomorrow.  :meh:  I don't think there's anything else he can do for me.  Which will mean another referral, more weeks of waiting... The more research I do, the less I like any of my options.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  :sad:

*My parents go to the Amish area every couple months to buy baked goodies and always bring us back some too.  Today is the day.  The cinnamon rolls are SO GOOD.  :grin:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-12 7:55 AM
Sounds like Anthony will have a great birthday this year. :happy:

Oh marching band memories:evil::evil:: pbbt::cool:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-12 10:59 AM
sounds like that will be a fun birthday for Anthony. I love that he loves board games, that is cute

Amish baked goods sound awesome. Last year for our July 4th party someone brought a bunch of them and it was all soooo good. I think I'm partial to the cookies
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-12 7:59 AM
So annoyed with my back/neck:mutmad::cry: WTH.

Last night was Kid-Free. Q took Rip to keeper camp and then took kids to his place for the night. Tonight they will be home and Q will spend the night, so we'll have breakfast in the morning.

Need to drink less wine.:blush: Gained back 2 lbs.....pretty sure that is all wine:blush::blush:: pbbt: Got a little carried away yesterday and Sunday.

Can't even sit straight today. I'm off balance. Stupid neck. Gotta stop and get some Aleve.

Tj's garden is growing well. He is going to be so excited about his progress when he sees it tonight.

Probably going to see Hereditary this weekend with Erica. :shocker!::mischief: So long as I don't google it, i'll be okay until movie time.:laugh:

It smells glorious outside. Last night's rain ozone smell was so sweet. Today it smells like all kinds of flowers in the air. Lovely.:cool:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-06-12 8:41 AM
:cry: On your back/neck woes.  I hope you feel better soon.  :hug:

I love that flowery air smell.  :grin:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-12 8:47 AM
Yeah, it just makes me happy.:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-12 11:00 AM
Get thee to a chiro

Is Hereditary a movie?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-12 1:10 PM
Supposed to be the scary movie of the year. Trailer is pretty freaky.

And what do you mean? Actually treat a pain with the doc who might fix it? Pshaw........Silly idea.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-12 11:03 AM
I'm off this week (except Wednesday). Yesterday mom and I hung out and then today I"m doing my own thing. I have all these grand plans but then I just end up running errands.

I'm soooooo sore from my race Sunday. Like I feel as sore as if I ran a half or marathon, not my slowest 5K ever :blush::cry:

Some nasty storms rolled through right after I finished my race. Thankfully I was slow but not slow enough to get caught in it. It was crazy though because the wind started blowing hard, temps dropped, and this giant dark cloud was just to the west. I bet it was miserable for those running the 1/2.

B had a lot of fun hanging out with my parents this weekend (and vice versa). It was nice to not have to be "on" all of the time and even be able to walk away without him crying.

Only have 1 crappy Hallmark movie on DVR. What am I going to do for the rest of the week :cry::cry:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-06-12 11:21 AM
I hope you enjoy your week off.  :grin:  I’m with you in having grand plans and then doing pretty much nothing fun nor noteworthy with my time off :blush::sad:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-12 1:11 PM
Enjoy the week off. Even if it is just getting stuff done. That still feels good.

Start binging a new show?
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thundering Tuesday RTTs