Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Major Muggy Monday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-11 5:15 AM
It’s a yucky one out there today. :cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-11 5:25 AM
--Picked Violet up at the airport in KC yesterday. My mom and I went up a little early and went to IKEA first. I got out of there for $65. :wink:

--Super hot and muggy today and tomorrow and I’m working outside. Going to have to come home and take a shower before I go in for my evening massages.

--My cat lady is being a pain in the ass. :roll:

--I found the stove/oven I want. It’s only $13K. :shocker!: It’s a Wolf. :hug: Six burner gas top, electric oven. :cool:

--We haven’t received our house plans yet. I tried pulling up the tracking number but their site was down. They’re coming from Canada though so probably going to be a few extra days.

--Gregg and Suzi are at Roaring River this week. Good thing they have A/C in the pop up.

--We need a solid week to do nothing but work in the garden and on the fence for the garden. I don’t exactly seeing that happening.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-11 6:00 AM
That is a good exit fee for Ikea! :laugh:

Cat lady:sad:

A $13K stove/oven:shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!: Does it cook for you?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-11 6:06 AM
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-11 6:25 AM
I could spend $65 there just in candles: pbbt: or pillows. or dinnerware. or any department:laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-11 1:26 PM
Mine went toward plastic bags and spice jars. Gearing up for the gardening. :grin:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-11 5:59 AM
The office is 80 degrees. Outside is probably in the 60's. Need to open the doors.

Legs are super weak from the weekend's activities.

House is clean. Closet is put back together. Changed my bathroom paint ideas.....looking to get that done this week.

Doors open. Hope not too many flies come in. But the breeze is nice:cool:

Lost 6 pounds last week.

Kids are a pain over the summer. Every morning they whine about getting up. Like I want to get them up. Ugh. Freaking go spend the night somewhere else!

Supposed to have a kid free weekend. Had 1 kid free n ight - super thankful about that. Then Tj just had to come home from Mimi's. He hates going there over night. I don't really blame him.

Want to go see a movie. Maybe next weekend. :happy:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-11 6:06 AM
Nice job on the weight loss. What do you chalk that up to?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-11 6:21 AM
I've been doing some research on PCOS. My hair loss is out of control and I've recently started having a mustache:blush::cry: And recurring "other" womenly hormonal issues:mutmad: It occurred to me that maybe my difficulty losing weight isn't JUST the thyroid issue. I've had PCOS since I was 23. I hadn't even thought about it except when we were trying for the kids. But with the symptoms being more obvious and noteworthy lately I've put 2+2 together. So, i've upped my protein. (mighty muffins) and other meals. I've dropped a lot of sugar out. Dropped gluten mostly (not entirely but might get there)(and I don't eat a ton of it anyway). And I've been eating most of my calories before 2pm and fewer at dinner and NONE after 8pm. I've been snacking on PCOS diet approved things like granola and low-sugar fruits. Even bought a dark chocolate bar with ginger and turmeric, good for anti-inflammation. About to start a supplement that is highly recommended for PCOS this week.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-11 1:28 PM
I’ve been taking turmeric twice a day. Maybe it’s just in my head but I think it’s helping with symptoms due to inflammation.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-11 2:12 PM
Good to hear. I've just eaten the chocolate but hey, baby steps:laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Major Muggy Monday RTTs