Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Prideful Sunday Dailies
- - By N70SAK Date 2018-06-10 11:45 AM
Twenty minutes to start.   The parade is 1.5 miles.

Have a wonderful day.
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2018-06-10 4:05 PM
I am proud that I did some major cleanup at our house. Spent the morning finishing up cleaning grout on our kitchen/family/main floor and then sealed the tile. Looks pretty good considering it's 15+ years old now.

7 miles late afternoon for me and the Lady on wet sometimes sloppy trails of Coventry Woods. Late run due to the aforementioned floor work. Thought we'd have the place to ourselves with all the rain this afternoon but one trail wanderer out there. Decent run, kept it easy, and the Lady liked the cooler damp weather. I've had a pretty good week of running.
- By Spingoddess [us] Date 2018-06-10 3:01 PM
8 humidity soaked miles this morning, my shoes are still drying out.:meh: It was tough to get started, but after a mile it felt pretty good, turned into a good run. But a few hours later my left hip and lower back on the left side started to hurt, and I'm worried about a disc problem. I'll pop a few advil and see what happens, but fingers crossed. I have a few dogs to walk today, but otherwise it's been a relaxing Sunday.:happy: I hope yours was too!
- By JimGo1 Date 2018-06-10 5:09 PM
Happy Sunday,

Had a good 4 mile run on the trails.   Finished the day demo'ing our master bathroom :cry:  :happy:  Getting it ready for a plumber to do the rough ins this week and then we'll get the tile done.

Hope everyone had a good weekend !
- By N70SAK Date 2018-06-11 4:05 AM
:meh: We didn't start walking until after 1200. We had to follow a bus too. :P  I then walked ~4.5 miles back to the train station because it was faster than the bus. Total, I did about 7 miles of walking yesterday.
- By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2018-06-11 7:46 AM
An hour and ten minutes on the SUP on a northern WI lake. Super clear water.
- By foggydoggy [us] Date 2018-06-11 11:57 AM
8.5 miles on the Dipsea trail.  (I'm running the Double Dipsea next Saturday).  The Dipsea was sunday morning and even in the afternoon there were lots of hikers.  I definitely felt better than last week and I was quicker, especially on the downhills but a lady with an arm cast and a backpack blew past me on one downhill. (I passed her on the next uphill). 

Sitings included wildflowers, lizards, Hawks, 6 different butterflies and a couple puddles of vomit left over form the mornings race festivities (It was hot and apparently 5 people got hospitalized)

I also feel much better today than I did after last weeks 10.5 mile training run (the extra 2 miles were on a relatively easy part of the course) so I think I can handle the whole 14.  That extra  miles will include some pretty gnarly trail and about 1600 feet of climb and descent so I'll be flirting with cutoff but at Yesterday's pace which is sustainable I would have almost three hours to do an extra 5 1/2 miles.

No picture link this week though I took a couple.... though not of the puddles of puke.

Happy trails.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Prideful Sunday Dailies