Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / 09 Jun 2018, Saturday
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-09 8:46 AM
Let's get the Saturday posts going!

Tell us all about your day!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-06-09 9:35 AM
waiting for Lee to get home and do dog duty so I can go for a run.  Doesn't seem fair to lock her in doggie prison on the weekends.  Rain started about 3am and has now quit. Getting hot and steamy out there, I'm getting impatient to start.

One pre-cancer spot just under my nose - my doc froze it off with liquid nitrogen.  Now I have a big red splotch:shocker!:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-09 2:51 PM
Glad that spot was caught!  My neighbor up the street has had several removed in the last year.  She goes every year for a full body check up.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-06-09 10:32 AM Edited 2018-06-09 10:35 AM
I snuck in a short 2.55 mile run before this morning's coffee & book study.

I did a little grocery shopping on the way home from the book study.

The rest of the day is a bit fuzzy.  I did some reading on the porch (in the shade) and now I am going to do a little work.  I probably should run the vacuum to clean up the dang cat hair but I don't know if I'll get to it.  I was going to send some stuff to the family in Tallahassee but I lost one of the items I was going to send so now I don't know if I'll ever get around to it.  I had an extra $100 amazon gift card that I was going to send.  It had been on my desk for weeks but now it is gone.  I don't know if it got tossed accidentally, pushed off on the floor where I can't find it, or filed away with some papers.  I am hoping it suddenly shows back up. 

I haven't been to the condo pool yet this season. Maybe I will do that this evening after the sun dips lower in the sky.  Next week is our week to clean the filters and check the chemical levels. I hate that week.  Cindy signs us up every year, but I am colorblind and can't do the chemical tests so I clear the filters and then stand around for 10 minutes while Cindy does the other stuff.  Inevitably, there will be at least one day where Cindy isn't able to do her part, so I pretend like I am doing it but then I just mark the sheet with the same values that were there the day before. :roll:

I am watching the live feed of the West Coast Ligonier Conference.  (kyMoose will know what that is.)
Hope you found the Amazon card by now!
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-06-09 10:35 AM
5.91 miles this morning. Humidity is definitely up, (and temps will be later in the day), but a nice run.

Got to see a bit of the RC airplane club setting up for some flying.

Definitely a nap is in order for this afternoon.

Mark.
Nice run!
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-06-09 3:33 PM
Awesome!!!!:cool:
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-09 2:53 PM
Did my power walk this morning along with my pushups and plank.

My laptop is under my credit card warranty so the cost of fixing will be reimbursed!  Yea!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-06-09 3:32 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-06-09 3:49 PM
I started the day with a Yin yoga class with this amazing, amazing, AMAZING woman!!! Her class is a little farther than I like to go , but she is so awesome. Then Chris and I worked on my bike for a few hours and got it working again. So YAY!!!  Still has a few issues but now it is rideable. Then I did a 3 mile run in 80° which was a little hot for me. Ran half on a trail. I decided to try another trail out to the road.:shocker!: Oh my goodness the roots!!! I was doing the high stepping thing people do with tires, not sure what that is called. But oh my it wore me out and the bugs!!!

Scarfed down a veggie burger afterwards because I was starving. And my legs are screaaaaaming.

So a good Saturday.

I might be adopting a cat that our friend has been fostering through a pregnancy. I think I might have mentioned it. He called and asked if I wanted to see if one of her kitties imprints on me and I asked about mama. He was so excited! They love mama, but have too many cats. So I'm going over tomorrow to see how I can start that.

So it's been a good day.

Have a great one masters.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / 09 Jun 2018, Saturday