Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-06-07 6:17 AM
Cool here in OH.
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-06-07 6:23 AM
Wednesday I did a 40 minute cardio session barefoot. That has been a very helpful way of sparing the toe when it has been stressed by a long run.

It was actually a great time to sort a lot of papers and create some order to my place. DC came over and helped me sort my history books twice this week. I find that I need a historian’s outlook for some of my arranging. I would prefer setting it up with library call numbers. Geeky, I know, but I identify with library order, especially Library of Congress. : pbbt:

This morning I will don my jacket and go out to run the trail.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-06-07 6:42 AM
No surprise that you identify with library order. :laugh:

I hope your toe cooperates for your trail run.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:10 PM
:laugh:Funny about the book order. I'm glad you are finding ways to workout that don't bother your toe.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-06-07 6:41 AM
Weather wasn't terrible this morning, but I'm still very slow and feeling awful. :meh:  It's never good when my head is hurting enough to wake me up during the night.  I ran a very slow, miserable 5 miles.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-07 10:29 AM
Excellent work on the 5 miler. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. It's hard enough to run without the hurts!
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:08 PM
Waking up to a headache is awful. I wish you could get rid of those darn things.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:08 PM
I woke up feeling good for me, so I did another run. I had an early work start, but I got it in.:cool: I can't wait to run more days a week, but I will be cautious building up my days. Long work day today, but tomorrow is Friday.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-06-07 9:39 PM
Actually made it to the gym -- only 3 miles but better than nothing.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-08 6:31 AM
I think it's around 94% of the country can't run to their mailboxes. Only an accomplished veteran runner would say "only 3 miles".
Great work on the 3 miles! :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursday dailies