Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday 7-Jun-2018
- - By markhh [us] Date 2018-06-07 5:55 AM
What's up? or for that matter, down?
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-06-07 5:57 AM
My weight is down - at least a little. taking it one pound at a time.

Decided not run yesterday, but did get out for a short walk.

Hopefully 3 miles this evening.

Mark.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-07 8:24 AM
Good job on the weight.  I agree with you, every little bit helps.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-06-07 8:10 AM
The level in my coffee cup is down.   Easy fix; I made more and filled it up.:grin:

I've had an interesting morning with a kitchen countertop guy.  No code.  He put masking tape on my kitchen walls and base cabinets that had large and small dots on it.  Then he took probably 50 photographs of the walls with their dots.  It goes into a computer program and my counter tops will pop out and with 99% accuracy match all the curves and bumps of old plaster walls.  He said the technology has been out there for 15 years so I suppose I'm just late to the party.  Such an improvement over my husband with a bandsaw and a file trying to make things fit.

Had a great run yesterday over the river twice and thru both downtowns.  The route is 3.5 and I extended it to 3.7 because I was surveying the neighborhood a bit.  Then I mowed.  Ran out of gas and had to push the dang mower back up the hill without that power assist.  I was afraid someone would steal it if I left it down there while I ran up to get the gas can.  The neighborhood can get a little sketchy some times when we are close to garbage day.  Junk men driving around picking up anything that isn't bolted down.  Anyway..great leg workout is where I was going with that.

Yoga today.  And healthy eating.  And lots of water.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-07 8:26 AM
Dawn

The countertop measurements sound very interesting.  Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

That power assist makes a big difference.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-07 8:29 AM
I just returned from my power walk with my friend.  It was hot and humid, but at least there was a breeze at times and it was cloudy.

I have been out and about the last 3 days, so I need to stay home and do some chores.  Meeting the girls at 4:00 for some vino!

I too am drinking lots of water.   Thanks to the internet, I was able to find a slushy lemonade recipe.  Made it last night and boy was it good.  Just what I was looking for.  I may make another batch today.  I bought plenty of lemons.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-06-07 8:31 AM
those lemons will make your kidneys happy.:happy:
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-06-07 8:48 AM
Good morning, Mark and all Masters! :wink:

After Breakfast I am off to Walnut Creek meeting up with a friend for a 4-5 mile PW and then some 'JOE'!  

My new grandson turned 7 months 2 day ago, check out pix on FB = Laura-Dawn Wells :grin:

See ya all later, have a good day!!! :wink:
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-06-07 3:12 PM
The temperature was down to a comfortable 60F for my morning run.  I ran up and down hills for 14.19 miles, all on single track dirt trails on my favorite trails.  The run felt nice.

Am enjoying these laid back June days.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday 7-Jun-2018