Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Chocolate Ice Cream Thursday RTTS
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-07 5:48 AM
It is national chocolate ice cream day!: pbbt:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-07 5:56 AM
Woke up. Went to front door to let Loki out. I left it open ALL night long. Just the screen door between me and whatever. Way to go Shannon:blush:

Trying the Double Chocolate mighty muffin this morning. Been eating super healthy. Wish I felt better but allergies still suck.

Time to take another zyrtec:roll: with my coffee and muffin.

Already tired of waking kids up so I can go to work. Yes, I know you don't have to be there for another 3 hours. But I have to get to work so you have to move your butt and get to Lesi's. Time for them to spend some nights over.:roll:

Bought some gluten free sugar cookie mix. I love how the calorie count has mix and baked calories:laugh::laugh:

OMG the double chocolate is so freaking good!

Taking loki to the vet for shots this afternoon. Then trying to run and get some laundry done. Yay!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:08 AM
I was notorious for leaving the door to my house open, with the keys hanging in it more than once overnight. Glad to know I’m not the only one. : pbbt:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:13 AM
Rip likes to leave the keys in the kitchen door if I let her open it. With my new car, it touch starts, so I'm forever leaving the keys in the car when I get home. I've even gotten out of the car with it still running:blush:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-07 7:10 PM
I’m really glad my car isn’t like that bc M is and I’ve left the keys in and tried to get out more than once
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:17 AM
--Chocolate would not be my first choice for ice cream. I remember as a kid my mom always used to buy neapolitan. I would dig out the vanilla and strawberry and leave the chocolate for someone else. : pbbt:

--Work is going good. Just A LOT to learn. I brought a car load of materials home with me yesterday. Will take those to my new office tomorrow and start putting them away and getting what is there organized. I have the whole day tomorrow to work on my own in my office. So much on line training stuff to do, insurance/retirement to sign up for, calendar to create, etc.

--I’m going to Reeds Spring primary school today (about 40 miles away) to observe a Nutrition Educator in action. That’ll be cool. Then Monday and Tuesday next week I’m at the 4-H camp at Roaring River, Thursday I’m at a Farmer’s Market in Webb City and Friday I’ll be at a primary school in Seymour. :happy: Wednesday we’re all at the main office in Springfield.

--Once training is over and I have my own schedule not having to drive all over the region I should be able to get several of my massage clients in a little earlier than I am now. That’ll be nice. My days are a bit long right now.

--Verizon is sending me out a replacement jetpack. Mine just quit working. They didn’t have mine in stock so they are sending me the new, upgraded version. :cool: That is a company that has earned my business. I have to say they have been very good.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-07 6:30 AM
:laugh: I always emptied the Chocolate and complained there was no ice cream left. My brother ate the vanilla. I'm not sure if the strawberry ever was eaten. I guess my dad would have eaten that kind.:laugh:

Jet pack:shocker!: I want one of those! But i'm betting it isn't the kind of jet pack I am envisioning. :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-07 7:11 PM
Jetpack? I don’t know what that is but sounds fun

Did your insurance end up being good?
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Chocolate Ice Cream Thursday RTTS