Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / What about Wednesday RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-06 8:17 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-06 9:51 AM
I have a mosquito bite right where my right armpit folds at my shoulder. :cry:

At least it isn't fleas. They treated yet again in here yesterday. :cry: But at least I only see one or two in the mornings.

Sinus/allergy headaches suck. Locked myself in my room at 6pm last night. Watched Fear the Walking Dead and went to bed at 8 last night.

Zyrtec is expensive:roll:

Definitely working out tonight regardless of head or body aches. I know it will make me feel better.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-06 10:49 AM
Yikes on the bug pit. itchy pits all day

Can you take generic Zyrtec? I think it is super cheap at walmart
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-06 10:57 AM
I bought the CVS version.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-06 10:56 AM
Nice day today, not quite as hot/humid as the rest of the week. Took a walk with coworkers which was nice although one was walking super fast I felt like I was half running to keep up.

At the gym last night I set my bag on the window sill to grab my headphones before putting the bag on the group. When I set it on the sill I noticed something jump - a hairy spider :shocker!: I spent the entirety of my workout watching it go back and forth, making sure it didn't try to jump on my machine or toward my bag (I moved my bag to the other side of the elliptical).  Blech.  On the bright side my workout flew by since I was watching the spider so much

My 5K on Sunday is going to be lovely. Hot, possible rain, and I haven't run in a few weeks. Oh well

Parents are coming up on Saturday so they can stay the night and watch B in the morning while I run. There are a lot of things going on Saturday afternoon around town so hoping we can do something fun

Also hoping Sunday weather is nice and we can all go to the pool after the race/B's nap
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-06-06 11:01 AM
It is nice here, too.

Maybe the spider can be your new cardio trainer:laugh:

Glad your parents can help with B!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / What about Wednesday RTTs