Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wacky Wednesday Daily
- - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-06 5:59 AM
What is everyone doing today?
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-06-06 6:00 AM
My body is wacky.:laugh: I did some shorter loops this morning. It was gorgeous out there and the humidity was low. I like my new Brooks shoes. I think they are better for my foot.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-06 7:36 AM
Women have more stuff to have our bodies be wacky about. :laugh:
Good work on the loops! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-06-06 11:22 AM
Which shoes did you get?
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-06-06 7:25 AM
Tuesday was jacket weather. My plan was to do 45 minutes out the trail which I did. Then I found my friend from last week so I ran the time up to 80 minutes. It was a good run. As I started out the trail I met about 10 high school age running girls. I commended them and they were pleased.  Bunnies, birds, osprey on the nest later.
Today I need to rest the toe again. Cardio dvds barefoot should give me a boost and save the toe. It tolerates the shoes just so long. :blush:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-06-06 11:23 AM
Everybody should run!  Having company makes you run farther doesn't it?
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-06 5:20 PM
In spades, I fear. I go faster and farther than I should. :laugh:
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-06-06 11:25 AM
I took the day off to get some stuff done. So far very productive though you can't tell from looking at my house.:laugh:

I plan to go to a group run tonight. (The last days have been mostly recovery since my 1/2 on Saturday.). A different group with a few people I know is having an International Running Day run. I may go to that just to do something different. I will report back if I do.  5-6 miles planned.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-06-06 5:21 PM
Have a great time at your group run. :happy:
I've been trying to purge and organize here today. One big glob of loose papers to sort yet. : pbbt:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wacky Wednesday Daily