Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Structured Monday daily
- - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 8:33 AM
Just for Tim : pbbt:

Is your running structured? Do you follow a set plan? If not, how do you decide how far to run each day? If you are not training for anything in particular, do you just wing it? If you do follow a training plan, do you use one that already exists or do you make up your own? Do you have a training log? Is it electronic or paper? Do you record every run?

Plus today's workout and anything good you want to share with us this Monday. :grin:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-06-04 8:43 AM
Not structured -- how far I go depends mostly on how much time I have. So somewhere between 3 and 4 in the morning. Haven't been able to run at lunch often due to office move (we are now 6 blocks from the gym rather than being next door) but usually I'll go for an hour and it's however much I can cover in that time.

I do keep a record of my miles on an Excel spreadsheet. This goes back to 2003. Saved in several places and emailed to myself every so often too.

3.2 this morning. RN is back to swimming a couple of times a week so we will run on the days she does not swim.

I did manage 12 on Saturday. Hauling up one hill I noticed two people walking and pushing bikes a bit ahead of me. I caught up to them and passed them -- one was pushing a bike with a completely flat back tire, the other had apparently stayed with his friend out of sympathy. Once I crested the hill I head them behind me -- the guy with the intact bike was riding slowly, Flat Guy was running and pushing his bike.

I bet that is the last time they go out for a ride without tools and the necessary bits to fix a tire. Hah. One thing runners do not need to worry about!
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:42 AM
I will add flat tires to the list of excuses as to why I don't ride a bike.:laugh:
Parent - By donnasaur [us] Date 2018-06-04 10:05 AM
ugh, that sucks with the tire! Not fun at all.
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:26 PM
:cool::cool:
Parent - - By Xtreme Taper Date 2018-06-04 9:48 AM
Yesterday was 8+ miles on my Mill Creek loop out at French Creek State Park. Low 60's and breezy. What a difference from Saturday. I have not run this full loop in some time (it's the most difficult route I have out there) so felt good to knock that out even with a slow time. Tough conditions (wet, muddy rocks) in places but the mountain laurel was blooming which is one of the reasons I ran that route as it has some of the best patches of laurel in these parts, including one section of trail that is like a tunnel through the laurel.

Today, 5 or 6 miles later on the local trail. Still cool and pleasant weather and some sun today.

No set structure or plan. I make a schedule week to week and try to follow that, but nothing very specific. Below is my plan for this week.

Mon: 5-7 mi
Tue: weights and/or 5-7 mi
Wed: rest or 6-8 mi
Thu: rest or 6-8 mi
Fri: weights and/or 5-7 mi
Sat: 10-12 mi
Sun: 6-8 mi

I've been following this method for a number of years, including back when I was focused on ultras. Then I would button things up a bit tighter with the weekly mileage (fewer or's) and long runs planned out with a little more focus, but that's about it. I do keep a running log in excel. It covers a year and I have a new tab for each week and yes each run gets recorded with distance, time, route, a brief note or comment. I also track the Lady's mileage in my log. I have 771 miles this year so far and she has 661.
Parent - By donnasaur [us] Date 2018-06-04 10:05 AM
a plan for the week is a pretty nice way to handle. I should start doing that.
Parent - - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:50 AM
How far back do your spreadsheets go? How many years?
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2018-06-04 12:17 PM
I have logs back to 2003, which is when I started training for my first race. I was a fitness runner before that but it never occurred to me to log/track miles.
That's a great schedule!!
Parent - - By george [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:30 AM
I am very type B with most things. I like to go with the flow and not stress out about things. However, I am the exact opposite with the running. Everything is structured and meticulously planned. Not down to the daily level, but each week I have a mileage goal, an area that I focus on (base, aerobic development, threshold, VO2max, etc), and I plan the key workouts for the week. I do it all myself, and also allow for wiggle run when it comes to the nitty-gritty. For example, I might plan on running 50 miles one week, but maybe take a day off and only do 43. I record everything using the RunningAHEAD training log. I also import some of the data into Google Sheets for further analysis (race splits, rolling average mileage, etc). I am quite a nerd when it comes to my data. However, during the runs themselves, I am the opposite. I don't wear a watch or GPS for my easy runs, and try not to look at my GPS during workouts or races. I like to be data-ignorant during the run, and peruse it afterward.

Anyway, I ran 6.1 miles with two coworkers today and did some core work after.
Parent - - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:53 AM
I don't wear a watch or GPS for my easy runs, and try not to look at my GPS during workouts or races. I like to be data-ignorant during the run, and peruse it afterward.
Interesting! I should try that with workouts going forward, I tend to get caught up in each repeat of a track workout for example, when it's actually the totality of the workout that matters.
Parent - By george [us] Date 2018-06-04 12:24 PM
As I age, I find myself becoming a big fan of running by effort, and looking at paces later. There are just too many variables that can affect how a given pace feels on a certain day, and going by effort removes from the equation, and in my opinion, results in better workouts and improved outcomes. It's good to have your splits later, but don't obsess over them during the run.
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2018-06-04 12:22 PM
I haven't used GPS in ages and tend to mostly ignore the watch other a few quick checks of overall time at certain points along known routes. So when I run or race somewhere unfamiliar, it's all about feel. Always ran marathons and road races by feel and manual mile splits.
Parent - - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2018-06-04 4:06 PM
Not structured at all since I'm in a zen mode at the moment. If I'm training towards a goal race or other goal, I'm way more structured although still flexible week-to-week. At the moment, I make it up day-by-day depending how I feel, the weather, my schedule etc.

Today was 6 zen miles along the river at lunchtime, a tad longer than usual but it was sunny and cool with clean air. :cool:
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:25 PM
:cool::cool: That's gonna be my motto! Zen mode!
Parent - - By Limoboss Date 2018-06-04 5:12 PM
My plan consists of 6 blocks of 3 weeks each in which I need to get certain results, then I move on to the next block. Generally I throw in a recovery week after 2 blocks although sometimes I have to switch things around if I want to run a certain race. I have logged every workout I've ever run either on paper or Runningahead dating back to 1979.
Parent - - By JimGo1 Date 2018-06-04 6:43 PM
That's an interesting approach.   Do you focus on a specific aspect of running fitness in each block or work all systems ?
Parent - By Limoboss Date 2018-06-05 5:11 PM
I train all my systems and have a list of what needs to be accomplished in each block.
Parent - - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-05 7:00 AM
1979! :shocker!: :cool:
Parent - - By Limoboss Date 2018-06-05 5:08 PM
I started logging my workouts the summer of 79 before entering my freshman year of HS. It makes for interesting reading almost 40 years later.
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-05 7:28 PM
So cool!
- - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-06-04 8:42 AM
I've been MIA for awhile - traveling to MN over Memorial Day weekend to see family. we were there sat - wed. Not much running was done, but at least there was lots of eating. :roll: Back on track a bit now that we're home again.  Anyway... 4 miles and prenatal yoga today.
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:43 AM
I hope the summer heat won't annoy you too much this summer.  I always hated being pregnant. I hated being pregnant in the summer more than anything!
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:54 AM
You are eating for 2, there is supposed to be lots of eating! :grin:
Welcome back! :hug:
- - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2018-06-04 8:42 AM
5.2 miles for me today.
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:43 AM
So consistent.....
What are you training for these days?
Parent - By Tim [us] Date 2018-06-04 7:00 PM
:cool:
- - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:28 AM
I do best when I'm following a training plan, even if it's a loose one. I like the structure, plus if I have it down in writing I am less likely to blow it off. I have a coach now, but I usually find my training programs online. If I am not training for anything in particular, I usually follow a loose plan for weekday runs and then do whatever I feel like on the weekends. I log my runs in Garmin and Strava, but I also log them in my paper planner. I record every run. Clearly I like structure.

Today's workout will be a swim after work. 300-500 yards depending on which triathlon training program DH chooses.

Weekend activities included blowing off the gym Friday night after lacrosse in favor of going out to eat steak. Saturday I biked for 35 min and swam for 500 yards. Yesterday was laundry and yardwork. Never got around to running but that's ok.

Happy Monday y'all! :grin:
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:44 AM
I would have chosen steak as well!
Parent - By donnasaur [us] Date 2018-06-04 10:06 AM
evening workouts are so hard, especially at the end of a long week.
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2018-06-04 12:24 PM
Triple logging!
Enjoy the swim!
- - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:57 AM Edited 2018-06-04 10:01 AM
6 miles this morning.....an unusual Monday run as this is typically an elliptical day.  It was SUPPOSED to be in the upper 60's, but was 73 instead.  Not a huge difference, but still not refreshing. My training partner, who is a teacher, is now out of school for the summer, so she can go out at 6:00 am instead of 5:00 and we can log some weekday miles together again. :hug:  Will go to boxing tonight. 

My running is structured, but I don't follow any particular plan, just my own which seems to work.  For the past several years, unless I am in a taper or recovery week, I run long on Saturday, 10 miles on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and anywhere from 3-6 on at least two of the other three days.  Last fall, I started doing the elliptical on Monday as it is nice break from the double, double digit weekends, but coincidentally, broke that practice today!  For over five years now, I have used boxing class as cross training 3-5 days a week in the evening.  About 5-6 years ago, I shifted from a handwritten log to an online log (runningahead.com).  I started downloading my workouts to Garmin & Strava 18-24 months ago, but still use my online log.  I have handwritten logs from as far back as 1990!

BLATHER:  Yesterday, blazerboy had to work an 8 hour shift lifeguarding.  When he came home, he was super exhausted and told me how hard it was to work 8 hours in one day.:roll::laugh:  Apparently it is now dawning on him what being an adult may be like!
Parent - By donnasaur [us] Date 2018-06-04 10:07 AM
it was so humid, and then we got a downpour. IT feels pretty nice out here now, but it won't stay long.
Parent - - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:56 AM
I didn't realize that you did so much cross training! I mean, I know you do it, but 3-5 days is a lot!

How long does it take you to run 10 miles?
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 1:39 PM
I have no life......I go to boxing class most days after work and on Friday mornings.  After going there for over 5 years, I have another whole friend community at the gym!
Parent - - By Xtreme Taper Date 2018-06-04 12:28 PM
Based on your volume, you should be running more ultras.   :enabler:

Funny about blazer boy... too many bikini clad beauties or not enough?!  : pbbt:
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 1:39 PM
:roll::meh:
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:24 PM
I'll have to follow you on Strava!
You inspire me! I love reading about your plentiful workouts! :cool:
- - By Ed [us] Date 2018-06-04 10:02 AM
When I trained for my 8th marathon, I had a structured training plan I found from a link on RW---> Benji Durden's plan    I ran a big PR so I continued to use that, or parts of it, for my remaining 10 marathons.  For other shorter distances I just made sure I had several training runs in longer than the race distance and some speedwork.  Yes, I logged every run in the Jim Fixx "Complete Runner's Log".  Now in my non-running years I log workouts in a spreadsheet (that I backfit with summaries for the previous years when I had a log book).  I'm doing 2 legs of a triathlon this Sunday and I've swam 125% of the swim leg distance many, many times.  I've biked outdoors very few times this year :cry:  but have gone longer (a couple of miles longer) than the bike leg.  What I have not done is trained for the amount of time I'll be doing the swim & bike legs combined :cry:  I'll be ok but it will likely be a long morning.

Today was teaching spin class & doing hip & shoulder exercises afterwards.
Parent - - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:58 AM
What distances are you doing Sunday? The Oly?
Parent - - By Ed [us] Date 2018-06-04 3:02 PM
Yes Oly--->1 mile swim, 24 mile bike. 

Last year I thought the distance from the beach to transition area was the longest in any Tri I've done.  So, this year the RD modified the swim course so it starts & finishes further up the beach away from the jetty where the ferry enters/leaves.  Apparently last year a swimmer swam past the enormous buoy instead of turning in to the beach and wound up in the ferry "channel" :shocker!:  So, changing the swim exit to make it safer makes it 4/10ths mile (vs. 3/10ths prev.) from the swim beach to parking lot transition area!  He also instituted a "sneaker drop".  You can leave a pair of sneakers near the water exit to/on the beach & slip them on for the trip to transition. I have 3 pair of "yard work" retired running shoes and will clean a pair up a bit, bring them and make a Saturday/Sunday decision if I drop them.  Sand, grass or smooth asphalt would be ok barefoot but it's a relatively long way if the footing isn't good. Really not sure how this could work with >1,500 competitors but it won't footwear I'll miss having :laugh:
Parent - - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 3:14 PM
That's crazy about the shoe drop! How in the world is that going to work? I can totally see people taking shoes that don't belong to them. I remember that transition being super long but I don't recall if it was that hard on my feet. :wtf:
Parent - - By Ed [us] Date 2018-06-04 5:20 PM
Yeah, it was sand, grass and smooth asphalt last year which is likely the same route as when you did it.  I think the RD (who lives in Wildwood) knows something about this slightly different route.

Extended forecast shows chance of T Storms both Saturday when I'll have to ride my bike a couple of miles from shuttle parking to the ferry terminal and again on Sunday :roll:
Parent - By Ed [us] Date 2018-06-05 5:46 AM
Just replying to add this---> Race Director video about the "Sneaker Drop"
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:23 PM
Whoo hoo! I think you'll do great! :cool:
- - By donnasaur [us] Date 2018-06-04 10:04 AM
I love having a plan, it is helpful to me to know what I have to do and then check it off. If I have a goal race it also helps me feel like if I 'do the work' I will hit my goals. That is, unfortunately, not always the case.

today I ran 6 miles. First day of summer break! My DH wanted to leave at 6:45 to go to the gym, so by the time I got out that was all I had time for. I think I need to start getting up a little earlier the days he is home. NBD.

my husband is in Canada for a few days this week, and then early Saturday we leave for a weekend in PA. Lots of travel for our family this summer.
Parent - - By rob26.2 Date 2018-06-04 12:14 PM
It gets light so early now, I have trouble sleeping past 5.
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 12:42 PM
Same here. :cry: Maybe I should go to bed earlier :wtf:
Parent - - By donnasaur [us] Date 2018-06-04 2:12 PM
I get up at 5, but I usually catch up on work email before leaving to run. I need to change the pattern
Parent - By rob26.2 Date 2018-06-04 3:04 PM
Jeez get some priorities you should always run before work. :laugh:
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:23 PM
Enjoy your upcoming travels! :grin:
- - By rob26.2 Date 2018-06-04 10:55 AM
This morning in glorious 59* low-dewpoint weather, I ran 11 miles. :happy:

If I have a goal marathon I will follow a structured plan.  I have used the Pfitz plan and then I modified it a bit based on known vacations, work stuff, etc. However, the last time I decided to use the plan was for Boston 2016. I put together the whole calendar/plan and looked it over and was so intimidated, I never looked at it again. :laugh: :blush: I sort of following it anyway, just from memory but I'm sure what I did was not as difficult at the plan. :roll:

For the last couple years, my running has been semi-structured.  I try to run at least 1 (more if I have time) double-digit run on the week days. I then run long (15+) on Sat. I run 6 days a week, so the remaining days I try to run at least 6 miles.  My mileage on the low end is in the high 40s and on the high end in the high 60s. I just throw in a tempo run if I feel like it. Within a few months of my next race, I will do speed work (800 repeats) 1 or 2 times a month.  Right now I am having trouble getting the "want to" for speed work, since I don't have a race on the calendar. Hmm, I need to fix that...
Parent - - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:50 AM
How about Bismarck on 9/15?  Or Louisville on 11/12?
Parent - - By rob26.2 Date 2018-06-04 12:13 PM
Bismarck is too hard to get to.  Louisville is a possibility.  What race?
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 1:36 PM
http://kentuckyruns.com/louisvillemarathon
Chris is also running it.  There is Derby Pie at the end......that appears to be pie which also cookie-like.  Seems to be as good a reason as any to run this race! 

I chose Bismarck over Fargo as it will be fall there in mid-September, Fargo always seems to be super windy and it is equally as expensive to fly there as it Fargo.  Carolyn is planning on going to Bismarck as for some reason, it is rather inexpensive to fly there from Denver. :wtf: I think Chris Stores will also run it because it is driving distance for him.
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-04 12:42 PM
You and blazer always have those weekday double digit runs. :cool:
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:22 PM
:cool::grin:
- - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2018-06-04 1:33 PM
3.10 with Benji this morning before the heavens opened up and let loose. legs were tired from our tennis match last night (totalled 1.43 miles of movement and 5,730 steps). we saw 8 walkers, 5 dogs, 3 runners, 1 cyclist, 1 bunny and 1 gecko.

I have no structure to my running what so ever. I'm not training for any running races right now, so I'm just doing my best to get out there and try to be consistent. I'm running a 3.10 mile loop in my 'hood and just trying to get some speed back (which would probably be easier if I dropped the 15 extra lbs I've picked up over the last few years). I do write all of my runs and exercises down in a moleskine journal and then my watch is a Garmin and loads to the Garmin connect app on my phone.

we got a fancy new printer at work today and it has color, so that's very exciting! #thanksobama!
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-06-04 1:55 PM
Color printing?  Super exciting!!
Parent - - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:22 PM
:grin::grin:
We need to pick a race in the fall and meet up! A little one!!
Parent - - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2018-06-05 7:51 AM
yes, I would like that. :cool:
as long as we get to have french toast afterwards :laugh:
Parent - - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-05 7:56 AM
There's that food bribery again :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2018-06-05 8:09 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
- - By cowboyjunkie Date 2018-06-04 1:49 PM Edited 2018-06-04 1:52 PM
I have a pretty predictable rut/routine that changes a bit depending on what I'm training for. If I am training for something with lots of hills, I will try to do my hilly billy goat routes and have a mid week long run in addition to ones on weekends. My running changed a lot in terms of volume when I started training for my first 100 in 2008. I also was doing new routes and changing things up that way including mostly trail running on weekends. I really enjoyed this period. As I've gotten more experience at ultras, I have realized that volume is not all that important, or at least doesn't make a huge difference in my results.. I think once you do them long enough and the mental part is dialed in, you can do 100's on pretty much marathon training..especially the easier courses...I've kept a running log since 1996 when I ran my first marathon. the paper Marty Jerome one..For a while, I would tape quotes or photos or poems I wrote in it in addition to recording my miles and races..Lately I've just been putting in a number to keep track of weekly miles.

For a while now I've wanted to change things up again because changing things up back in 2008 did such good things for my running.. but I keep getting stymied it seems by little injuries..

To that end, I decided last week not to run Vermont in July and have not run since last week..tho I am walking and working out. My left hammy/glute is bugging me still and I think I discovered last weekend that I keep tweaking it not by running, but working with the pic ax in the garden..digging things up etc. That may be how it all started now that I think about it..not running..but this work and lifting my tractor to get the tire on..
My massage lady found a spot to work on on my hamstring last Friday but the yard work I did this weekend didn't help things except to make me realize what might be the real cause of what's going on. Ah well. Patience. I will walk 4 or 5 after work and then go work out today.
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 4:21 PM
I know it sucks. Patience is hard.

Hopefully you can figure it out and be back at it soon! :happy:
Parent - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2018-06-04 4:33 PM
You will be back before you know it!:hug:
- - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 3:10 PM
I don't really have a set in stone plan. I have a tougher time scheduling in the summer so for now I've got Tuesday/Thursday early mornings carved out for 5-6 miles. I'd like to add an additional morning during the week to run by myself because I enjoy listening to music. :hug: Then I run one day on the weekend - trying to work back up to about 8 miles.

I'm debating a half in October just to stay motivated. :)

The harder thing for me is finding time to go to yoga.

planks and 40 min spin... finally got motivated :laugh:
Parent - - By JimGo1 Date 2018-06-04 6:39 PM
My attempt at yoga at home was a total fail.   I quickly became frustrated with my lack of any progress and I'm back to periodic stretching like once a week.
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2018-06-04 7:01 PM
Sorry. I don't even attempt to do it at home. :laugh:
I need to motivate myself to go in the evenings but right now my son is playing all star baseball and they're gone at practice and/or game EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT.
- - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2018-06-04 4:31 PM
I have a tough time with structure, to which anyone who knows me or has seen my house can attest.:roll: But when training for a marathon, I like to start with a plan, and tell myself it's "more of a guideline than a rule."  I'm using a plan now from a Peloton instructor who's also a running coach. It's a 23 week plan, but I'm jumping in at week 19. I will probably stick to 80% of it and modify 20%, for instance keeping my speedwork on Tuesdays because I like that, and probably not doing as much yoga as the plan calls for. I haven't used a plan for ultras. I keep an electronic log on Dailymile.com, and I do record every workout- and then never go back and look at my log.:roll:

45 minute spin class this morning. It was pretty good. Then dealt with more house stuff, we need estimates for some repairs.
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-05 7:04 AM
I am interested to see how your new training program works for you! It sounds perfect!
- - By JimGo1 Date 2018-06-04 6:38 PM
Happy Monday,

Had a nice run yesterday and followed up with a kettlebell workout today - did swings, squats, rows, pushups, cleans for a rounds of 5X10.   Trying to get some strength work back into my routine.

I used to record everything in a spreadsheet which was pretty cool to look back at.   I'm very unstructured these days but try to get atleast a longer run in on the weekend and one run where I push the pace a little bit.   I also am doing some hill repeats and mountain biking.   As you can see it is pretty random :-)  I've found mountain biking really compliments trail running.   I can run up some hills faster than I can ride.

Have a good week all !
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-05 7:03 AM
I also am doing some hill repeats and mountain biking
:cool:
- - By Tim [us] Date 2018-06-04 7:00 PM
Well I HAVE to reply to this one.

THANK YOU for starting a dailies with some actual substance and questions. This place is getting better.

My running is loosely structured. I make up my own training plan and fit it around my life. The long runs are fairly set, and I try to do one interval or tempo workout midweek. The rest of the days I decide as I go. If I’m tired I take a rest day. If I’m feeling good I go longer. I keep a training log on a Google spreadsheet (:nerd:) that Incan access easily from almost anywhere.

Injured. Resting. Biked. Did pushups and planks.
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2018-06-05 7:02 AM
Good luck with the injury recovery! Patience, padawan. :happy:
- By LDR (100 Mile Stud) [us] Date 2018-06-05 6:51 PM
I've made many a running plan, but failed to follow nearly every one of them. 

5.5 miles tonight at the reservoir, my first run this year.  It was my first run in nine days, so I took a lot of walk breaks until my body felt like cooperating.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Structured Monday daily