Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday on the Road Again
- - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-06-04 5:56 AM
Post 'em and share 'em.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-06-04 6:01 AM
Just about wheels up.   580 miles to Black Mountain.    On to Atlanta on Tuesday.   Sunshine!!!!   Really enjoyed Beauty and Beast.   Mark I had a short clip of Rebecca dancing but for some reason it did not post to FB.  Scott says Joe Biden stopped in the store to buy a pressure washer.  He's just plain old Joe.  You would think he would just hire somebody.    See you later.

Tom in DE (not for long)
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-04 7:38 AM
Good morning!

We are having a nice cool morning. I hope it stays like that all day and all week!

I am off to the church to count the Sunday collection.  Then later this evening I am walking with my neighborhood friend.

Safe travels Tom and Lynda. 

Have a good Monday all.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-06-04 7:43 AM
Have a great trip Tom.

Yesterday, I drove the whole trip and we made as few stops as possible so Cindy could get back and help with her mother. Then we get back and her father said he was fine without her help. So you take 4 nights of not great sleep, 5 days of not so great eating, followed by an all day drive with very little stops to stretch, and I am a basket case today. Tired, tight, headache, stiff neck, etc.

I skipping running this morning but did some light flexibility and stretching stuff. I am doing what I can at work (even though it seems like there is no hope), taking multiple breaks to walk around a little, and supplementing with coffee and ibuprofen.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-06-04 9:37 AM
Road trippin' with your sweetie.  Yay Tom and Lynda, enjoy the miles.

Too much kitty love again today but there were doughnuts.  Doughnuts help.

Time to take the dog around the neighborhood and do our vigilante work.  Dawn and Misha; keeping it safe for the neighbors.:grin:

Awesome bedtime yoga routine last night; slept like a rock.  More of the same today.  Love strong arms and better balance.
Parent - - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2018-06-04 11:24 AM
is it just me, or is there a lot of code in that post?
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-06-04 11:50 AM
Lots of code!  Please decipher.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-06-04 6:16 PM
Oh boy...was Nidra yoga or are the boys onto something :blush::wtf:
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2018-06-04 11:23 AM
6.84 miles this morning. Very nice running weather out there.
That's about all the traveling I am doing today.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-06-04 6:15 PM
Have a great trip Tom!

I woke up to a rainy cold morning. : pbbt:So I bailed on the morning run. They built this very nice rail trail that goes right by the shop, so I packed my running bag and christened the trailer tonight after work. Very nice trail. Runs along conservation land, ponds and historic sites. Very cool. I got a little wet toward the end, but nice run. 3 miles.

Not many people on the trail but I think due to the weather. Very peaceful..

Have a good evening all.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday on the Road Again