Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-01 7:16 AM
Just saw where June is National DJ month. Here’s to you Gregg! :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-01 7:29 AM
--Well, the bluebird has a mate. She has found the birdhouse. Her presence has done nothing for the male pecking at our windows continuously. :roll: This is out of control.

--We got 1.5” of rain last night. It was coming straight down. Sounded like someone was pouring a bucket of water over us. This will be really good for the corn and hay.

--Iowa had over a $4K week in hay sales. :cool: Pretty much everything else we can bale for the remainder of the year is accounted for. Hopefully we get 3 cuttings of hay and 4-5 off of the alfalfa. That would be sweet. The guy that picked up the 6 large rounds is going to take the entire 3rd cutting of alfalfa. :happy:

--I picked up two extra massages yesterday and another one that I passed off to Krystal. We’ve both had a very good week.

--My mom’s test came back negative for Lyme disease so that is good. I think she has just been trying to do too much. It’ll be good once Violet gets here to help her out and for her to have someone around all of the time for a while.

--My salvaged car repair guy was one of the clients I picked up yesterday. One of his specialties is rebuilding the Prius so I had my mom bring her car down when he came in. He’s going to give her an estimate on repairs. It’s really not enough damage to turn in to insurance once you factor in the deductible and the rates going up. Chad will treat her right and if she needs a car while he has it in the shop he’ll give her something to drive. No telling what that might be but she’ll have some wheels. :laugh:

--5K tomorrow. Low of 70 tonight, high of 90 tomorrow. This race is always brutally hot. I’m glad they did away with the half marathon because I don’t really need to suffer for 2 1/2 hours.

--I picked so much broccoli yesterday. A lot of the cabbage is ready to pick too. I told my mom she’d better be ready to take a stab at kraut. We’re going to make a killer batch in memory of my dad. :grin::hug: That was always his deal. :happy:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-01 9:41 AM
70 at the start sounds miserable

We could use some of that rain right about now.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-01 9:40 AM
I've had too many donuts today :blush:

I also have been awake since 2:15am when B woke me up crying and I never got back to sleep. Ugh.

Oh and a migraine too. I think it is from stressing about getting back to sleep, laying funny in the guest room and too much sugar.

On the bright side last night I decided to finally put away and sort my leftover garage sale stuff. Just in time for B's middle of the night meltdown so at least I had a clear bed to lay in. Guess he was waiting for me to clean up before melting down haha

Supposed to hang out with friends tonight. The thought of it sounds miserable with my tiredness and headache. Hoping to lay down for a bit after work to re-energize.  guess that means no workout though

Need to get my rings cleaned. I was good about it until B came along and now there just isn't time. I was going to go on my way home tonight but now I think I'll skip it in favor of laying down.

Whine whine whine :laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-06-01 10:09 AM
I think you win for using a form of the word lay more times than anyone else....ever....in a runango post. : pbbt:

Go get some rest!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-06-01 10:26 AM
:laugh::laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Friday RTTs