Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thundery Thursday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-05-31 4:55 AM
It's been threatening to thunder.
Post.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-31 4:58 AM
After Tuesday’s run I was also thinking how different it feels to sweat after a run. There are drinking fountains where I go so I can add water to hair, face and arms. Fifty minute run out the trail this morning. Toe held up well. There were at least 3 classes of kids walking down the trail to the park for a day off today. :laugh: They were about 4th or 5th grade. Cute kids. Wildlife was quiet. I did some extra work on small hills. Getting the toe used to everything. I was wearing my kerchief with smaller ice pieces in it. Big cubes are better and really wet me down and cool well. I had forgotten that there were no bigger ones in the freezer. There will be now!

Today I’m up early so I plan to grab a quick bite to eat and then go down to the trail.

Happy runs, All!  :hug:
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-05-31 8:49 AM
I have seen the weather reports. Bet a lot of people are relieved it didn't do that on Monday -- all those spoiled barbecues!

3.6 miles this morning. I would love to go to the gym but that is unlikely to happen today. Last day of the month and projects plus ongoing issues. RN and I had a good chat as we ran.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thundery Thursday dailies