Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Warm AF Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-30 6:05 AM
This one’s for Gregg. : pbbt: It could be his post. :laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-30 6:22 AM
--Going to go do two outcalls for the Amish today. Can’t go until 2 p.m. Do you have any idea how hot that is going to be? :cry: Iowa’s like, “No worries, they’ll have that generator running with the A/C kicked on full blast”. Yea, right. :meh: Needless to say, I’m carefully selecting an outfit that won’t show sweat marks.

--Willow got word on her host family in Spain. She is going to be staying with a single woman about my mom’s age who likes to cook and sew. :happy: That’ll be perfect for her. :hug: She is not a party girl and interested in running with the in crowd. Hangin’ with a grandma figure will suit her well. :happy:

--Iowa got all the alfalfa/orchard grass mix baled. At 8:30 at night I got a 30 second instructional on how to drive the backhoe because I had to take that to the field and Iowa drove the truck and trailer. Coming back (in the pitch dark) I drove the backhoe, with a 1200 bale of hay forked to the front, thru the field and trees with limited lights. That was fun. Unbelievable I made it home, with the hay, and not crashing into anything or getting stuck. :roll:

--He’ll finish baling the rest of our hay today.

--Got two more of my monthly clients, who were in yesterday, switched over to Krystal. Her month of June is looking pretty good. :cool:

--Went to Cox Health website and clicked on “Contact Us”. Wrote a short little note about needing to be contacted regarding billing and that I would like the CFO to reach out to me. Holy shit, that sparked some action. Within minutes my phone and email were blowing up. :laugh: It wasn’t the CFO who called but someone assuring me they’d be getting the statements sent out to us.

--I’m 100% certain we have not received any billing and I’m pretty sure, until maybe just very recently, they have not even submitted anything to insurance. They reason I say that is because we’ve never received any summary from our insurance regarding the claims and how they were paid out. I was in 4/24.18 for a mammogram at another health care system and I got something from insurance in the mail yesterday regarding the claim. Iowa’s stuff was from January and February. :roll:

--This bluebird really likes our windows. I’m trying to get a picture of him but every time I get ready to snap a shot he flies away.

--I think I may have my massage chair sold. I have a girl coming by to look at it this week.

--Ordering our house plans today. :shocker!: They have a 10% off sale.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-30 6:34 AM
Amish AC :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-05-30 6:36 AM
How wonderful that Willow has a host family that will suit her.  :happy:

That backhoe drive sounds really stressful!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-30 7:02 AM
I'm laughing at the picture of you driving that through the dark fields

Glad you're getting some movement on the billing issue finally. Surprised that a general comment on the website Contact page would work so well
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-30 6:38 AM
~Only 91 here today :roll::roll::roll::roll:

~I've been sweating like a hooker on dollar day

~Approximately 226,080 minutes until State XC Championships.

~My 80 lb kid who THOUGHT he was gonna play football showed up for summer running yesterday and is signed up for camp. Now to get his Freshman brother.

~90-95 degrees still every day through Sat

~All day Radio-A-Thon on Friday. 6a-6p. I am nowhere near ready

~Welcome to MO where the Governor quits amidst numerous scandals
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-05-30 7:00 AM
I'm glad your guy came back to running.  :grin:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-30 7:10 AM
I think Greitens' resignation confirms the accusations against him. He’s pretty arrogant to surrender that role of power and authority for no reason.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-05-30 6:53 AM
*I heard from Anthony last night.  He's going on his first work trip.  He's pretty pumped up.  He's been there 2 weeks and he's on the fast track to promotion.  Of course he's also working 11 hours a day 6 days a week.  :cry:  It wouldn't be what I would want to be doing, but very I'm glad he's seeing some success.

*It feels weird that Joseph was out of school before Memorial Day. That hasn't ever happened before.  He's taking 2 classes online this summer, so he will be busy enough.  :laugh:

*Joseph and his gf made co-section leaders for marching band.  :cool:  That's about as perfect as it could be.  :happy:

*My Mom was telling me that she is tentatively planning on having her other knee replaced in September.  :cry::cry::cry::cry:  As it stands now, my Dad is not going to be able to care for her.  :meh:  He says he can but he cannot.  He can barely take care of his own needs.  He had to call me the other day to come and clean up some glass he broke because he can't get down to the floor.  :meh: 

*We gave Ellie a bath outdoors on Monday.  I was filling the kiddie pool so it could warm up to bathe her later, but she kept jumping in and biting at the water, playing and having a blast.  Soon she was soaked.  So I put a bunch of shampoo on her and kept up playing with her with the hose until she wasn't sudsy any more.  :laugh: Then Bill and I tossed the frisbee back and forth so she ran back and forth until she was pretty much dry.  Easiest bath ever!  :laugh::laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-30 7:13 AM
I’m sure Anthony will do well and move up quickly. The simple fact he is willing to dedicate that many hours says more for him than 99% of kids his age.

Sounds like there is some FMLA in your future. :cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-31 12:49 PM
congrats Joseph and gf!

That is a lot of hours Anthony! I looked into the company after you mentioned it and it definitely isn't my cup of tea but glad he is liking it so far.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Warm AF Wednesday RTTs