Las Vegas (5/21 to 5/27):
There for (my wife's)VCR's 50th High School (LV H.S. WILDCATS) reunion, LV Wildcats 2018 Graduation, actually she was one of 50 1968 graduates, the 50 wore Gold Hats and Gold Gowns, and the 50 sat together behind the 720 2018 Graduates (yes 720). IT WAS WONDERFUL.
And, Las Vegas:
1. Gambling, what's that????/ - we loss $0.75 - starting with $1 on a slot machine
2. FUN, no end to it
3. Sex, anywhere/everywhere - one stage show "SEXXY" we did not attend (happily)
4. Alcohol, all that you want and no end
5. Bellagio's, Circus O = go and it is worth every penny of the $179/person to get in and be mesmerized by the agileability
6. Westgate Hotel, where we stayed.
7. Westgate Hotel= BARRY MANILOW (5/25 at 8pm) - price, a tad less than $80/person, and/but due to low attendance - the show wanted folks all along the front row, we were given (free) 2 seats on the front row at middle of the stage and Barry right above us - and I love dancing, and with a 12 yr old with her mother sitting next to us the 12 yr old (encouraged by her mother) stood up and we fast danced at the stage and Barry looked down and smiled at us and gave us a thumps up!!!!
8. LV, The Strip, FREMONT = Many Thousands of BARS, SHOWS, Eateries, and near naked women and men
9. Security, everywhere and not knowing where - but it is there
10. Hotels/bars/shows, maybe a million
11. Rental car from airport when we arrived Monday and happily, VCR behind the wheel.
12. Bedtime for us - between 10pm and Midnight,
Check out LV High School golden grad pix on FB= Vicki-Dawn Rader
C Ya's later Alligators.