Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Supine Sunday - 5/27
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-05-27 6:03 AM
Good morning.

Is it ok to do nothing workout wise 2 days in a row?  That is where I am headed.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-05-27 6:06 AM
I don't feel like running today so I'm not going to.

Tomorrow is a 5k in Ironton Ohio. It's going to be a bit too warm and humid to go all out, but after 2 days of rest it should go ok.

Ironton has the longest running Memorial Day Parade. Tomorrow will be the 15oth consecutive parade. I don't know if I'll wait around after the race to watch it or not.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-05-27 6:42 AM
Good Sunday morning all.

Hot and humid in NW Illinois.  Graduation day for the high schoolers.  Outdoor ceremony, dark blue robes, metal folding chairs on artificial turf.  They are going to cook.   The folks behind us have their entire back yard under a tent for a big graduation party.   Same thing 2 doors west except that it is a 40th birthday party.   The neighborhood is going to be hopping tonight!!

Just might be the day I switch the a/c on and close up the windows; keep the riff raff out you know.:grin:

Misha and I have done the customary morning survey of the park.  She'll have to be inside the rest of the day.  I'll take a rest day.  Biked yesterday for the first time.  Happy to say that yoga has helped my wrists and shoulders.  Usually that first bike ride is pretty tough on them.   Car to wash, coffee to drink - have a happy restful Sunday everyone!
Parent - By Ron274 [us] Date 2018-05-27 11:03 AM
Wrist and hands are a problem for me at times. Arthritis! I ride long a lot so at the end of the ride they are talking to me.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-05-27 6:55 AM
Good Morning!

Either supine day or a quick workout at the gym. It is dreary and rainy here.
Parent - By Ron274 [us] Date 2018-05-27 11:00 AM
Good afternoon everyone. A rest day here for me also. Church then lunch on the lanai with Jean.
A pretty soggy day as the effects of Alberto work his way through the area.
That’s it from central Florida folks. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-28 8:41 AM
The rain washed away my run.

But I got to go with Katy on our first creek swim for the year. I'll call that a good trade.

Mo:  3.08
Tu:  3.04
We:  rest
Th:  concert
Fr:  rest
Sa:  4.08
------------
To: 10.2

Mark.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Supine Sunday - 5/27