Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-05-18 5:54 AM
Post what you wish. :happy:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-18 5:55 AM
Thursday was another 60 minutes of cardio. At least I have been able to keep up with a workout.
Today will be another cardio set. I’ll be offline next week but I shall return the following week. Don’t worry. :happy:
Happy runs, All!  :hug:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-05-18 6:52 AM
Still very warm, very humid, and threatening rain. :roll:  And I'm still very slow. : pbbt:  I ran 5.1 and it kinda sucked, but it's unlikely that I'll have any good runs in the next few months. {sigh}  I did get a much-needed haircut yesterday, so at least there's less hair to get sweat-soaked.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-18 9:30 AM
Excellent work on the 5.1 miler, especially when it is done in humid air. You get extra credit for even being out there and doing it! :happy:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-25 11:55 AM
I hate summer temps and humidity. I'm sure short hair helps keep you cooler.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-05-18 9:31 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! This morning I tried the running shoes, the new ones with a wider toe box. Toe only had a slight twinge to start. The TM was calling to me so I was able to run 25 minutes without pain. I am so pleased! The shoe also reminded me how much it protects the toes. I was barefoot when I broke the toe. :blush:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-05-18 9:43 PM
:hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-25 11:55 AM
Hooray!:hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-25 11:54 AM
Friday is a rest day for me, although I still got up early. I bought new running shoes today, Brooks Ghost. I use to wear them, but then they changed the model. Hoping they help with my foot woes. Running shoes look so different now. Tomorrow I am planning on running a little longer than 2 miles of my body cooperates.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-05-18 9:43 PM
Managed a run every morning this week, I think, and a GYM run on Tuesday! So happy that I made it. Those 5 blocks seem more like 5 miles most days since the office move.

3.2 this morning. I'm also even more crunched for time because I'm caring for kittens.

Tomorrow should be a fun day. I am leaving early to drive up to a ranch near Santa Barbara. RN is doing a 100 miler. Course is basically a figure 8 with 10 miles for each loop, so 20 miles for each figure 8 -- 100 for 5 circuits. She needs pacers. I am slated to be one of the pacers later in her race. Slow progression, lots of bad jokes and shaggy dog stories requested. (Yes she has already heard George the Iguana.) I will probably need to leave before she is done to drive 2.5 hours back, get a few hours sleep, and then verge the 7:45 service and sing at the 10 AM.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-25 11:57 AM
It's so nice of you to support your friend.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday dailies