Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wishful thinking Wednesday(Daily)
- - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-05-16 6:32 AM
I wish my house would clean itself.:laugh:
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-05-16 6:32 AM
Another late run. I made it though. 4.4 hilly miles. Not as fast as I'd like. 

I got a late start because i ended up working late and then talking to DD on the phone.

My husband has planned in great detail a family trip to Florida (probably the last one we'll ever take as a family). He planned it around DD's college and work schedule so she could come. i had to make a special request to get off work because of the week chosen.   DD tells me there is a concert (just announced) she really wants to see here that very week. I told her that the family vacation was not going to be rescheduled for Drake and Migos. :roll:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-16 7:37 AM
Great work on the 4.4, especially since it was hilly. We all have to slow down this time of year anyway.
I have had more plans scrapped or delayed because of DS and the phone. One problem is that DS and I share the tech stuff and it is fun conversation. :laugh:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-05-16 6:44 AM
If you figure out the self-cleaning house thing, please let me know!

It's nasty out.  After being dry for a while, we're near the beginning of a solid week of predicted rain.  It wasn't raining while I was out this morning, but the overnight low was 69*F and terribly humid.  Ugh.  Yet another slow run, but my speed takes a vacation when the air is like soup.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-16 7:34 AM
Great work on the run, especially under humid conditions. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-05-16 7:41 AM
I feel the same about all the clutter in my apartment. :laugh:
Yesterday was another 60 minutes of cardio dvd work.
I would do pretty good with the toe without shoes. : pbbt: :grin: Last night I slept without splinting and it worked well. This is the 3rd night I have not awakened with a hurting toe. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-05-16 8:00 AM
I hope toe lets you sleep.
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-05-16 9:57 AM
My wishful thinking today is that MAYBE my right leg issues are resolving? I did a walk-run and workout yesterday with T-bone, and although my leg muscles were sore afterward, all the mechanical parts were working they way they ought to; they seem to just need more strengthening and PT.

I have a 5K this weekend with Niall. I am SO underprepared, but we'll finish it and then I think keep working on training.
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-05-16 4:47 PM
Excellent news!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wishful thinking Wednesday(Daily)