Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday Celebration
- - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-05-15 7:07 AM
It's time to talk on Tuesday,   so talk about runs, hits, errors or anything else.

QOTD:  What are you celebrating today tomorrow or this month?
Parent - - By Deb [us] Date 2018-05-15 7:15 AM
Good Morning Tom!

Someone have baseball on their mind?  :laugh::laugh:

I think (everytime I say this something else breaks :roll:) I'm back to running. My hip isn't hurting, so my new chiro fixed that. Back to doing a run/walk again. He said don't go out and doc too much go easy. argh will I ever get out of this mode?? Good run this morning though. I wasn't quite at the half way time so I tried this short little trail off the cemetery it ended up being perfect for my timing. I walk and run those trails, but never the shorter connecting ones.

I'm celebrating running with no, well nearly no pain.

Later this morning I'm working in the conservation lands, then yoga for runners tonight.
Have  a great day everyone!!
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 7:32 AM
Hi Deb.

I too am trying to come back after losing last year to health. Slow and steady. Sure is frustrating isn't it?

Mark
Parent - - By Deb [us] Date 2018-05-15 1:45 PM
It sure is. I feel like I take one step forward and two back. I just want to run again! I don't think that is all that much to ask!?! :laugh::laugh: I see people running and I say "I wanna do that!" :cry::cry: I hope things are going better for you!
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 6:17 PM
There were a couple of really beautiful days last month where I really wanted to just go out and run for a couple hours, but had to settle for a mile or two. I know a lot of people would consider that last sentence a sign of insanity :). But you folks understand.

It will get better.
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:09 AM
That is a great post!
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-05-15 1:47 PM
:hug:
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:34 AM
Yay!  We will all help you celebrate a nearly pain free run.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-05-15 1:47 PM
:hug:
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-05-15 7:19 AM
Gym day this morning. 2 treadmill warm-up miles and then weights.

Now I am stuck at work dealing with idiots. (Who are probably thinking the same of me.)

On Facebook this morning, one of my cousins, who is just 3-4 years older than me, posted a picture of her new great granddaughter.  I've really been feeling old lately and that news did not help.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 7:31 AM
My sister ( 3 years younger) is a grandmother. So I understand. But different strokes, etc. Martha and I "started late" as the saying goes.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-05-15 1:43 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 7:35 AM
Got my 2.62 miles in yesterday. Plan calls for the same today. But the thunderstorms may say otherwise. If so, I may clear off the clothes rack - err sorry - elliptical and get a little XT in.

Trying to savour all the craziness of Rebecca's senior year in High School.

Mark.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:11 AM
Savor it!   College is not the same.    Good job sticking to the plan.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:29 AM
1/10 of a marathon!!!!

College will be a different kind of crazy.  How far away will Rebecca be?
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 10:24 AM
She won't be very far. She is going to UD.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-05-15 12:26 PM
:happy::happy:
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:18 AM
The first "summer" run.  It felt good to sweat, but the feet were not happy.   

Celebrated our new coffee maker.  But when I unpacked it last night, hmm this is not the first pot of coffee made in here.  Somebody returned it. We are 2nd owners. 

Celebrating the last day of UD class.  Duck In will kick up a notch.

Celebrating the end of Code Purple season  with a dinner tonight. 

Making plans to celebrate our anniversary in June if we can work things out. 

Tom in DE
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:30 AM
one of the (many) take away lines from last night's service - Jesus is better than coffee, but you've still got to remember to turn on the pot.  Reminded me of you.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 10:38 AM
Making plans to celebrate our anniversary in June if we can work things out.

Hope you work things out. It would suck to split that close to your anniversary :laugh:

Mark.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-05-15 8:33 AM
Last timed 4 mile club run this evening.  There is potential for some good running weather; it is overcast and holding around 70degrees.  I love a no sunblock run.

I think I will celebrate my crockpot today so supper will be ready when we get home from our club run.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-15 10:39 AM
Mmmmm .corckpot. I had crockpot ham for lunch.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday Celebration