Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Muggy Monday Dailies
- - By swandive Date 2018-05-14 6:49 AM
Monday. {sigh}
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-05-14 6:53 AM
It seems that my get-up-and-go got up and went without me. :roll:  It's already 70*F before 9am, so it's just gross and miserable outside.  I ran a slow 5.4 that was quite unspectacular.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-14 7:52 AM
Excellent work on the 5.4 miler! You got up and went in miserable conditions. I give you lots of credit for that. :happy::cool:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-14 3:58 PM
At least you got out there.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-05-14 7:58 AM Edited 2018-05-14 8:02 AM
Toe is healing. I can do a few more things, balance is better, it hasn't been waking me at night. I get up anyway and ice it anyway.

Sunday Buddy and I met (both of us planning to walk due to injuries) but it was raining. We exercise rain or not so we got about 5 steps from the cars and the rain suddenly got heavier and there was a lightning flash. We dashed to our cars and met at the McDs down the street for coffee.  : pbbt:

The last three days I have been doing a 40 minute cardio dvd and that has helped my state of mind a lot. Carb cravings started up about 24 hours after starting the workouts again. So many carbs, so little time.  :laugh:
Today I plan another cardio workout.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-05-14 11:24 AM
Glad to hear that your toe is getting better!

Coffee at McDonald's sounds like a better plan than walking in a thunderstorm. :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-14 3:57 PM
I'm glad that you don't wake up in pain. It's nice that you still get together with your Sunday buddy.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-14 3:53 PM
I am hopefully back to running. I ran 2 miles. Blisters have healed, thank goodness. I'd like to get a good routine back before the heat and humidity strikes. My car died today, but the battery got replaced for free since my car is not even 2 years old. Hoping it is not a sign because I got the ac fixed on Saturday. My warrantee will be up soon too.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-05-14 5:30 PM
Glad to hear your blisters have healed!

At least a battery is an easy fix. :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Muggy Monday Dailies