Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Saturday dailies
- By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2018-05-12 8:44 AM
Despite the forecast it wasn’t pouring rain this morning so I got out for a run. 5.1 miles.
- - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2018-05-12 2:32 PM
I indulged this morning and slept in, all the way to 7:30! Had a great 60 minute spin class, took a hot epsom salt bath, relaxed over a few cups of coffee... the type of morning I rarely get, and always appreciate!:hug: Didn't really do anything but go to one open house today, really cute house but at the high end of what we want to spend, and I'm sure we'd be outbid. We might put in a bid anyway, but it's looking more and more likely that we'll rent at first, which is just fine with me! I'm kind of over this home ownership thing.: pbbt: I have a long run planned for tomorrow, then a visit to my in-laws for Mother's Day. My son is celebrating Mother's Day by vacationing at his buddy's beach house.:roll: Four young dudes, no parents, several cases of Bud Light, cable tv, internet, and Doritos. I want that kind of vacation!:laugh: Well, minus the Bud Light. :puke:
Parent - By Schantzie [us] Date 2018-05-12 8:41 PM
glad you had some down time.  You've earned it.  A taper of sorts before spending the day with the in-laws, right?  :evil:

the beach house beer fest -- ah to be young again !!
- - By rob26.2 Date 2018-05-12 3:00 PM
17 miles with scattered, very light rain and some thunder rumbles.

Ate
Mulched
Watched TV
Ate
Napped
Going out to dinner with some friends
Then going to The Lion King tonight

:happy:
Parent - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2018-05-12 3:09 PM
Have fun at the Lion King!
- By Ed [us] Date 2018-05-12 3:41 PM
USDO as we cancelled a scheduled bike ride with a few friends due to rain/wet roads. :meh:

After it dried up some this afternoon I cut the grass but only got rid of about half of the helicopter thingies : pbbt:
- By tahoeblue (spamkiller) Date 2018-05-12 3:51 PM
6.2 miles today.

Weather is suddenly cooler and we're supposed to get some moisture all week.  It never fails - the Amgen bike race is in town on Friday.  The first year it was here, it snowed and the roads were covered with ice, so they had to cancel the stage.  The next time it rained all day.  We usually have perfect weather this time of  year - really.

Mrs. Blue bought a few yards of stone yesterday.  I'm trying to figure out how to get out of helping her move it.  :shocker!:
- - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-05-12 5:11 PM
Texas summer is starting to roll in.....14 gross miles this morning.

Blazergirl has been home from college for about three hours and my house is already a mess.
Parent - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2018-05-12 7:07 PM
BG :laugh::hug:
- By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2018-05-14 10:44 AM
hiked red rock canyon with mrbarney - we signed up with a tour group and turns out we were the only two people, so we had a guide all to ourselves. took about 2 hours and got some serious elevation, the day was beautiful and we got to see a jackrabbit, a couple of desert tortoises and a few lizards here in there.

lots and lots of walking along the strip that evening.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Saturday dailies