Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 12 May 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-05-12 5:18 AM
What’s happening today?

Post.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-05-12 5:26 AM
You beat me to the daily thread by a few seconds.

I got in 6.06 miles before the sun cleared the hills. One of my better runs because I felt good the whole way.

I woke up at 3:30 and decided to just get up, have some coffee and do some reading. Then at 5:30 I headed over to the park for the run. Thermometer says 65, but it feels pretty cool out. I think the humidity is low. I'm on the porch now with more coffee and none of the chairs or tables are covered in morning dew.

Got a text last night at 10:30 that our book study was canceled this week, but I didn't see it until this morning. Who in their right mind stays awake past 10:00 PM? : pbbt:  I guess that means the rest of my day is free and clear.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-12 8:08 AM
I'm with you on the 10:00 thing.

We have the cool, but it is pretty humid.
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-05-12 6:30 AM
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Maybe a yard sale or 2. Looking for a few summer shirts, quarter paperbacks, etc.......And then, who knows?!
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-12 8:12 AM
Lots of Yard sales going on in our area. I suspect Tom is out taking advantage. Not really my thing, though I do have fun at library book sales.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-05-12 2:53 PM
Yep.
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-12 8:05 AM
Been a few days. Lets see.

Wednesday was pretty lost because I was sick.

Thursday was Katy's Stage band and choral concert. Katy played the trumpet and baritone horn with the stage band, sang a duet. And then was a part of both the intermediate choir as well as the Honor choir. So, of course, FroYo was needed after all of that. No run for dad.

Friday was Rebecca's Senior Prom. There is a picture of her and her date on FB. I managed to get a short 1.5 mile run.

Today, I have already gotten shopping done. I will take Katy to riding lesson and try to get in about 3 miles running around the park. After that, I don't know. Need to practice my bass. Probably take a nap. And late this afternoon, go to the spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the mission trip for the church's youth group.

Mark.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-05-12 12:04 PM
Wound up with 3.15 miles. I'm happy with that even if it did take me 47 minutes.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 12 May 2018