Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Flick a Flea Thursday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-10 6:29 AM
:roll:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-10 6:47 AM
We have bug fogged/bombed the office Friday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. When I came in this morning, while putting away the cans, I looked down and had about 20 fleas on my white socks.:mutmad: Hopefully under the house will be treated soon and we can put this behind us. I feel like everything I touch is cancer.:cry:

Sporting Kansas City. WTFE. "Stupid Kansas City" is what Ripley called them:laugh::laugh::laugh: Of course we were at the first game in 6 that ATL UTD lost. AND the cc machine died at the ice cream vendor RIGHT before Ripley was given her ice cream. Then some a-hole stole our cups. LOL. She didn't have a good night at the Benz.:laugh: I tried to tell her when you play like crap, pass balls to no one, and have sh(*&& refs you lose. She got to see her first red card, but it was on her second fave player, the keeper, Guzan so was upset when he was ejected and replaced by some 14yo looking dude. :laugh:

I had fun, though:laugh:

Tj's team lost so they are officially done.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-10 7:37 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Atlanta pretty much gave it to them. Couldn't keep the ball to save their lives. They were definitely off last night.

Though I'd like to kick the ref's asses for some of the things that happened. (recalling a goal and ejecting Guzan:roll: and then having to play down most of the game):roll:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-10 7:56 AM
you're making me itch again

Who steals a cup??
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-10 8:07 AM
We always get the souvenir cups. We left them when we went to get ice cream. Then that shut down and that took a bit before they finally gave up. Then rip had to go potty. When we got back, the game was over and they were gone. I figure someone thought we just left them and they took them. We'll get them again in a month. No biggie. But it was the final straw for Ripley.:sad:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-10 9:53 AM
ahh that makes more sense
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-10 7:51 AM
I went on a FB Marketplace posting frenzy as I continued to get stuff ready for a garage sale. Now if people would just reply to messages

I'm doing surprisingly well getting rid of clothes that don't fit and not feeling nostalgic that they will fit again. While I'm still embarrassed by how much I've gained in the past year I am trying to let myself be motivated by buying smaller clothes once I lose it.

Work continues to blow up. Everytime I think I'm getting ahead of things more stuff comes up and I get behind again.

Dad and bro are heading to Scotland for golf trip next week. My mom wants me to come visit some time as I always would when they go but it's difficult with a kid. And as it turns out the garage sale is the Fri/Sat they're gone, then her friends are coming to visit Sun-Tues and I have work commitments Wed/Thurs so there isn't any time except the Fri or Sat right before they return. I know she'll be mad if I don't come down sometime but the days aren't lining up.  I was going to offer the Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday but that is when her friends are visiting.

I'm constantly amazed at how much B is learning. Just 1-2 weeks ago the only animal sound he knew was a lion (roaaaaaaaaar) and then this weekend he did lion, cat, and dog but nothing else. This morning he was saying Quack so then I tried some others and he did 7! Some of these I'd tried this weekend and he didn't know.

Then I laugh at myself for being so excited my kid makes animal sounds :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-10 7:52 AM
Awww babies are so cool!

Dude, i'd rather go to scotland!

#jobsecurity
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-10 7:57 AM
I always told them I wanted to go on their trip. They go to play golf but I'd just want to go explore.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Flick a Flea Thursday RTTs