Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / No weaklings Wednesday (Dailies)
- - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-05-09 5:21 AM
Looks to be a beautiful warm spring day at last! Hope you have something planned.
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-05-09 5:27 AM
So I ran kind of late after work last night (7:30) I did 2 hilly loops in our neighborhood for 4.4 miles.  I did both directions.  A pretty slow pace but in 78 degree weather and running uphill a lot, I think I managed to get my heart rate up. The whole idea is to start conditioning myself for a Hospital Hill on June 3rd. I won a free entry to the 1/2 and it always kicks my butt.  I would like to try to run it in close to 2 hours. (I have never run it in under 2 hours and usually closer to 2:10.) I think it's the heat more than the hills.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-09 7:11 AM
Good workout! :grin: Not only heat but air quality and dew point matter as well as the hills.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-05-09 7:14 AM
Going to the podiatrist this afternoon to see when I can run again. Also, I want to know when I can actually wear my running shoes without pain. Right now the toes are too bruised. :roll:
Our parks have a set of short hikes that anyone, even disabled, can enjoy. I hope to do one of those after the doctor visit today.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-05-09 10:38 AM
I hope you get good news from the podiatrist!
Up Topic Communities / Women / No weaklings Wednesday (Dailies)