Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Taco Tuesday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 5:19 AM
be random and eat tacos
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 5:51 AM
~Track Team dinner tonight. Taco bar :grin:

~HC asked me how many individual District Champs I've coached in the last 10 years so I looked it up. 10 Individual District Champs in Track and field and 1 team title. Plus 5 Individual District Champs in XC and 3 team titles. I think it's time to retire while I"m ahead! :laugh:

~Knew this was gonna happen: lost the first of probably many XC runners to football.

~I hate Doctors

~Managed a short trail run yesterday. Had to go really slow to keep my HR down but didn't walk.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:00 AM
Why would your runners leave for football?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:03 AM
Who the eff knows
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:10 AM
When I get a chance I’m going to go here:

https://www.kcnaturopathic.com

Maybe this would be more of what you need.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:12 AM
but I don't need to "transform my women's health naturally"....
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:25 AM
Was it just for women? Sorry. :blush: I bookmarked it for myself when I was having all of my hand/arm trouble. I’m sure there are similar places for men. Oops.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:26 AM
Haha I dunno, that was just the first thing I saw :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-08 7:12 AM
I didn’t even look at it again. Like I said, I have it bookmarked with good intention to give them a call at some point. I just knew when I discovered it it sounded exactly like what I’m looking for.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 7:23 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 7:23 AM
Ya never know.....maybe that is the issue................................................................:shocker!::wink:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-08 10:12 AM
:laugh::laugh: I had to refrain from saying that. Leave it to Shannon! :laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 11:21 AM
:evil::evil:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-08 10:34 AM
yummmm taco Tuesday

that's a nice record
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 5:59 AM
I'd rather have fajita friday!

Ripley's new club tryouts will be the same time as last year. But this year I doubt we can get a pass so I'll have to get Rip here from SGI. She is pretty upset. I don't blame her. It will be the last time we are going. At least next summer we can do a trip without screwing up tryouts. :meh: I am going to email our coach who will be their director, but I don't think she'll have the same leeway at the new place. Unless she has already been guaranteed the girls who want to come a spot.

Tj's team actually won another game. So of course this means he will have potentially his last season game on Wed when we have Atlanta United tix. :roll: Looks like I might have an empty ticket.... Ripley and I can't WAIT TO GO TO THE GAME tomorrow!:cool::cool::cool:

This week is my last of five huge dental payments. I'll be down to two care credit and dentist credit payments now. They are smaller. So I should have a bit more money next month.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:09 AM
I’d rather have margarita Monday. : pbbt:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:10 AM
I'm down for fajita Fri. Mexican food 2 days a week. Pizza 3...
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 7:27 AM
What are the pizza days?

My favorite week:
Mimosa Monday
Tenderloin Tuesday
Waffle Wednesday
Texas Casserole Thursday
Fajita Friday
Sirloin Saturday
Pizza Sunday
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-08 10:35 AM
what is Texas casserole?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 11:23 AM
My fave childhood meal. The only meal my brother shows up to eat.

Ground beef
8-10 slices velveeta
tomato sauce
milk
corn
beans
chili powder.

OMG YUMMY! I only eat it rarely because I wanna eat three bowls of it.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-08 1:18 PM
so kind of like baked chili?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 1:22 PM
really not anything like chili....but fine. I guess technically based on the ingredients. : pbbt: Never connected the two before:laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-09 8:19 AM
:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-08 10:35 AM
Why no more SGI trips?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 11:25 AM
The price goes up every year. And the rest of the fam doesn't do the reunion part anymore. My in-laws are branching out their traveling so they dont wanna spend so much for one week in FL. They just got back from Ireland.

I figure this way, I can start planning trips. Goal trips:
Williamsburg, VA
Washington, DC
New York
Grand Canyon.....and so on.

Not that my $500 SGI money will go far in those places....:roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:08 AM
--The Big Island. :cry: Scary stuff going on with Kilauea. :sad: We were just there a year ago.

--Meadow was puking all night. That’s what happens when she chews...I’m mean EATS because she has no concept of chewing or gnawing...on Sarge’s deer leg all day. :roll: Iowa is going to have to clean that I’m up. I’m working this morning. :mischief:

--Got all of our tomatoes in the ground about 8:00 p.m. last night. Ugh! I didn’t count but my guess is around 70.

--Not going to have time to mow at my office before we leave. Oh well. It’ll just blend in with all the other places in town.

--Posted on FB about me transitioning out of massage. Booked in three people within a couple hours of the post who I haven’t seen in 2-5 years. :roll: “OMG, she’s leaving I have to get a massage”.

--Clutch went out on the White. :cry: Good thing the tractor guys need Iowa to do a bunch of bulldozing work. I smell a trade.

--Got our tax return. :cool: Whew! Finally.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-08 6:09 AM
Definitely scary stuff in HI  :sad:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-08 7:54 AM
Yay for the tax return!:cool:

Poor Meadow:sad: Poor Iowa:laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-08 10:37 AM
That stuff does seem scary. I'm sure from a distance it might be cool to see, but not living it up close.

Yea for the tax return. Just in time for vacation
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Taco Tuesday RTTS