Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merry Monday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-05-07 7:14 AM
Merry Monday! Post.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-07 7:15 AM
Sunday Buddy and I walked a whole mileā€¦on the slower side. : pbbt: Toe did not hurt or swell. I feel like I can really exercise again! It changed my whole outlook for the better! I can keep going out and walking the trail every day now. Bunnies were out.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-05-07 11:44 AM
Overslept this morning, so no yoga.

Long swim yesterday. The water was about 48 but the air was 70 and sunny, so it was easier to stay in and warm up after. Also, the rinse shower is back on, so I was able to clean off after.  However, going longer means that I chafed my armpits.  Time to dig out the bodyglide!

After the swim MCF and I went to a park we hadn't been to before and walked in the woods and on the beach. Then tried a new (to us) vegetarian restaurant and went to Salt and Straw for a "tasting flight" of ice cream! Overall good day.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-05-07 3:33 PM
Great work on the long swim. :cool: I didn't know one could get chafed when swimming. Ouchie!
I had to look up "tasting flight" about ice cream. Flavors of ice cream have evolved a lot over the years.
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-05-07 3:51 PM
Salt, water, rubbing, chafing is a big issue. Folks who wear wetsuits have even bigger issues with chaffing, usually around the neck.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merry Monday dailies