Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Sundailies
- - By swandive Date 2018-05-06 12:20 PM
Post!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-05-06 12:24 PM
I ran a very slow 15 this morning.  It was warm and humid and it has been a slow week for me overall.  I have a feeling that's not going to improve anytime soon as the weather only gets worse from here.  Anyway, I ran toward a more rural area and saw lots of trees and pastures of cows, but I also saw something I've never seen before -- a gravel road barely more than one lane wide with paved speed humps. :wtf::laugh:

I did manage to get a nap after my run, but have been doing laundry and cleaning since then.
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-05-06 2:22 PM
A nap sounds so lovely.

Good job on the 15 miles.  No speed records with this sort of weather.
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-05-06 2:21 PM
Folks I've never been a dailies poster really.  For many, many years I never even opened it or lurked in it. 

But I can finally run again!!!  Building slowly and was dismissed from PT finally last week.  Did around 3 miles today.  Staying away from GPS so I do push hard.  Still would like a Nov or Dec half.  I don't know distance around here since I haven't run since we moved.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-05-06 6:39 PM
Yay for being able to run again!!! :grin:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-07 7:13 AM
Great to run again! :grin:
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-05-07 2:20 PM
:cool::cool:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-05-07 3:55 PM
How about a November 5K to benefit one of my charities the Sarcoma Foundation? Its the inaugural race here in Tampa and I'm on the Race Committee. Dates and Location to be decided soon.
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-05-08 8:21 AM
Let me know when it is and I will definitely try to make it.  The half is veteran's day weekend.  I'm still thinking DH or I will run that one and who doesn't run that will run the closer one here in Dec.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Sundailies