Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / First Friday in May RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-04 5:00 AM
It’s only 6 a.m. and I’m already showered and ready to go to work. 7:30 a.m. massage this morning. :meh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-04 5:19 AM
--OK, it has been 21 days. And, we e-filed. Time to deposit our return. :mutmad: They certainly managed to cash the amendment. :roll:

--Giraffe cake is in the deep freeze. It barely fit. In fact, it’s sitting at angle. I figured that was the best place for it until we leave since it’s a buttercream frosting.

--Crazy day today. I start at 7:30 a.m. and I have people one after the other until 2:30 p.m. But, then I’m done and I’ll end up with a very good day. :cool:

--Krystal asked me if I had seen the picture Lindsay had on her FB of her business. She’s the gal that had the affair with my then BF years back and now has gotten into massage. :roll: Krystal was like, “It looks like she is using drugs. She is younger than me and looks so much older.” I told her "I’m pretty sure she is not a drug user but yes, she does look old. Even older than me! But, I guess that is what happens when you start sleeping around with old men when you’re 13 years old". :shocker!::evil: The picture is really horrid. I can’t believe she’d voluntarily post it. It’s an OMG, what happened sort of reaction. She honestly looks considerably better than that in person. Oh well.

--Sarge is stil gnawing on the deer leg. :meh: Meadow has been good leaving him alone and giving him his space.

--I kind of think Tom is looking forward to keeping an eye on Sarge while we’re gone. My mom is going to come out and feed the dogs twice a day and let Meadow out but Sarge will probably be at Tom’s a lot. If Sarge doesn’t go over to see him Tom will often bring a treat to him. :happy: I just have to warn my mom. If Tom finds out my mom is widowed he’ll be all over her. :shocker!::cry:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-04 5:22 AM
Early damn start
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 7:06 AM
can't wait to see the cake pix!

so wait, this girl is in her 30s right now and had an affair with your bf? that is quite an age difference unless you were robbing the craddle (and no I'm not calling you old LOL)
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-04 7:48 AM
Yes, she is 31 now. She was 19 at the time (with a 4 year old kid) and he was 42.

It just dawned on me this morning that I forgot to put a mane on my giraffe. :sad: Dangit.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-04 8:09 AM
Glad Sarge has friends to hang out with:laugh:

13:cry::cry::cry:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-04 5:32 AM
~So apparently Football really is in peril at our school. So much so, they let the Football Coach pen a letter to every family IN THE DIOCESE begging for football players and saying if he doesn't have X number, with X number of a certain size than we won't have FB at our school anymore. Volleyball Coach and me are both like, uh....why can't we send a letter about OUR sports?

~Soccer won State Championship this last fall and may not have enough boys for a team

~Girls Softball only has 6 kids interested, probably won't have a team

~Freaking XC Team Captain won't be at  camp next month. His family takes so many freaking vacations. I finally told them, if he misses the 1st week of practice again this year like he has the last 3 he won't have enough practices to legally compete in our first two meets because they have shortened our practice schedule.

~Have to do a live broadcast at a friggin convenience store this morning. Joy.

~Happy Star Wars Day

~Still haven't seen Infinity War :cry::mutmad:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-04 6:14 AM
What is the size of your student body?

Seems kids are more interested in playing video games than participating in sports these days. :meh: Sign of the times.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-04 6:15 AM

Oh they all want to play sports. They just don't want to practice. Or be told what to do.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-04 8:10 AM
I can't believe with 120 kids you have so many teams already!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 7:09 AM
wow that is quite the sports conundrum. I'm guessing ti happens a lot at small schools?

what is the broadcast for - hopefully not just the convenience store??
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-04 7:14 AM
yeah. just grand REopening of a friggin convenience store. what  a waste of my time
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 7:20 AM
:roll:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-05-04 9:00 AM
Hey, convenient store openings and REopenings are a big attraction in the Show Me state.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 7:12 AM
I got on the scale and it was scary, as in like I probably weighed this much shortly before giving birth.

I hope it motivates me to finally get my eating in check, it has been out of control. Then again I came to work and saw leftover rice krispie treats and had to have one so, ya know, going well :blush::cry::laugh:

Finally caught up on the emails from being out, now just to catch up on the stuff I've been procrastinating on for a while.

At least next week should be relatively open so I should have time.

This is day 3 in the office with the new seat configurations - I stayed in my same spot and will until construction is done but everyone around me changed. I never had a lot of interaction with most of these people but seriously I haven't talked to anyone back here at all. I miss my old office neighbors where I'd actually get to socialize
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-04 7:14 AM
yum rice krispies treats! (enabler)
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 7:21 AM
it is cereal so it counted for breakfast, right?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-05-04 7:21 AM
BINGO :grin:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-04 8:02 AM
Woke up late.  Just dgaf this morning:shocker!::laugh: Only half hour late at work though.

Might shut down the office and bomb the place. They are blocking the underside of the house right now and putting in a cat door that only goes out. Then we'll be bombing under and around and everything. No more fleas.

Prozac really kills if you don't drink enough water with it. If it doesn't go all the way down it just sits there and burns you from the inside out.:cry:

One more day of soccer for the girl. (unless we miraculously find a tourney on our own). One more week of baseball for the boy.:cool:

Ran last night. Gonna take both kids for a run tonight:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 8:26 AM
yikes that definitely sounds like a good day to shut the office.  My head is itching again just reading this.

how long of a sports break do you get?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-05-04 9:43 AM
The fleas are actually biting David. I've seen a few on me but no bites.

Um, assuming there is no tournament in two weeks for Rip, which I doubt, after next week of baseball there will be no kids practices or games until late july when academy soccer starts back up.

I only have three more soccer games myself until september. One I'm missing this Sunday:roll:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-05-04 10:29 AM
:shocker!:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / First Friday in May RTTs