Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tottering Tuesday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-05-01 7:04 AM
Yes. I am. :meh: Post. :laugh:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-05-01 7:17 AM
Foot hurts, gotta ice it and get it up. Dang.

Happy runs, All!:hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-01 10:55 AM
hoping for a swift recovery for you, Judy. You are so active - I'm sure it's very frustrating.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-01 6:25 PM
I hope you heal quickly!
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-05-01 7:26 AM
Trainer day.  Ended up being a class of 5.  My trainer is not happy.  Guy who runs the WOD didn't show up, and the other trainer left before his 7am came in (and it's a group of 3).  I love that he's a good guy and does the right thing by winging a 5 person class.

It was bound to happen at some point but I forgot my bra.  No time in the schedule to go home, so I'm wearing my sweaty stinky sports bra at work.  UGH.  I had some baby powder in my locker so I coated it in an attempt to cover up the stench.  There is a TJ Maxx across the street so I'm hoping to sneak out at lunch and purchase a non-sweaty one but it'll be tight timing wise because I need to be at our office across town at 12:30.  Bleck.
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-01 11:00 AM
oh that is so annoying about the bra! I've done that.

Did the increased numbers impact the workout quality at all? That is annoying :meh:
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-05-01 3:16 PM
It actually made the workout harder with less rest time because he was trying to keep all 5 of us moving, and dealing with 5 different levels of ability.  And he was a bit miffed and I'm pretty sure that factored into the difficulty of the workout.  :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-01 6:25 PM
I can't imagine trying to keep 5 people moving.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-05-01 11:33 AM
I keep an extra old bra and an old pair of panties in my gym bag for such occasions.
Parent - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-05-01 3:15 PM
I keep undies in my locker, not sure why I made the decision not to keep an old bra.  Will rectify that tomorrow!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-01 10:56 AM
5 miles done! And some paper-writing done too. A productive morning! Pace was 9:33, and one mile was 9:05! That is blazing for me these days, but I could tell I was pushing it. My little belly is getting heavier every day! :laugh::hug:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-01 6:23 PM
Do you know what you are having?
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-02 7:43 AM
I do! we are having another girl :hug::hug: sisters!! :hug::hug: I'm 17 weeks tomorrow.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-05-01 11:29 AM
40 min of swimming this morning. My body is still tired from the synchro workout on sunday, so took it easy. I'm traveling for work the rest of the week, so will have to catch a workout where I can.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-01 6:23 PM
I enjoy reading about your swimming. Hope the work travel is enjoyable.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-05-02 10:56 AM
So far it is 90 min past my train's scheduled departure and we have made it about 20 min away!!  Oh well, still better than sitting in traffic on the freeway!

Oh, and my work email doesn't want to load with the train wifi, so I guess I can't do work.  Too bad. :laugh:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-02 1:18 PM
too bad indeed :laugh:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-01 6:22 PM
I have a huge healing blister on the pad of my foot and walking hurts. I want to run. Does anyone have a quick way to heal it? I got it from walking around Disney in sandals. The big proposal weekend was wonderful. DD's fiancé's whole family came, which was kind of overwhelming since I'm an introvert. Small talk is not my thing, but all went well.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-02 1:19 PM
Moleskin for the blister? At least to protect it and to make walking easier.

I saw the pics of the proposal! So lovely! DD looked so happy, and wow what a gorgeous ring! :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tottering Tuesday dailies