Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 6:31 AM
This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none because he got broken yesterday. :cry:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 6:34 AM
Thursday turned out to be a good 50 minutes running out the trail. A new wildflower is now springing up in the park where the trail starts. Probably a seed, blown by the wind.
Friday was classes :Tea (very good history class, actually), Ghost hunting and then Yoga. The tea instructor gives us tea bags sometimes. One of them made almost 2 gallons of tea. Normal size bag, but large tea leaves instead of the dust we get at the grocery. Yoga is a very restful, easy going class.
Saturday was SDO and waiting for a donated chair to be picked up.

“This little piggy had none.”
Sunday I ran my foot into a chair leg and broke 4th toe on right foot. I looked down and it was pointing the wrong direction. :shocker!: Off to the ER. Longitudinal break close to where toe joins foot. No runs for a week but I can walk.
Today I call the podiatrist to set up probable re-x-ray in a week, etc.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-04-30 6:56 AM
Oh no!  I'm sorry that the chair got in the way of your foot. :cry:  I hope it heals quickly!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 8:04 AM
Thanks. :happy: I've resplinted it with a cotton ball and tape just now and it is ok to walk. Thong sandals help.
The chair leg was black and I never even saw it. : pbbt:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-30 12:40 PM
ouchie ouch! Take care of yourself!
Parent - - By j.c. [ca] Date 2018-04-30 1:11 PM
Ouch! That must have really hurt. I hope it heals fast. You’ll have to do extra yoga to make up for no running this week.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 5:08 PM
Yes, this is a great time to make up for the not running also by watching my diet. :blush:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-05-01 6:19 PM
Oh no! I hope you heal quickly.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-04-30 7:02 AM
Chaos is in full swing here, but I got in 6.66 this morning.  Decent run as it was relatively cool, but my back has been bothering me a lot lately so I'm not feeling 100%.

A is back in the ER this morning to be admitted for an infection that won't go away.  She isn't feeling that bad, but her various complications mean that infections can be very dangerous and she'll likely be in the hospital all week trying to get the infection cleared.  Mom is at the ER with A this morning then sis and BIL have doctors' appointments this afternoon so I'll be babysitting.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 8:06 AM
6.66 is a great run! Sorry about the back and I hope it gets well quickly.
Sorry about A being in the hospital, but hope they get the infection cleared out completely. Best wishes to all of you. :hug:
Parent - By j.c. [ca] Date 2018-04-30 1:14 PM
I’m always amazed that despite all the chaos you always manage to get your run done. I bet it helps manage the stress of all that chaos!
Parent - - By j.c. [ca] Date 2018-04-30 1:18 PM
Hi all! I was going to say I was deliurking but to be honest I haven’t even been doing that. I barely run anymore but I signed up for a work team for our local big 10k. I managed to survive and ran most of it. I have not run 10 k in so long I can’t even remember! I felt like I ran a full marathon last night! Feeling ok today though. Maybe it will be the boost I need to run more and get back to what I love.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 5:10 PM
Good to see ya! Come back.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-04-30 7:38 PM
Good to see you regardless!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-05-01 7:03 AM
That too!
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-05-01 7:44 AM
hi! Good to see you! Glad you survived the 10k - that is a LONG run if you haven't been out there in awhile. Check back in from time to time! We miss you!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-30 4:18 PM
Beautiful afternoon/evening out there. Didn't plan on a run but it was so lovely that I dashed out for 2 miles running and a 1 mile walk.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-30 5:13 PM
Great work on the 2+1!  :grin:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-04-30 7:37 PM
Glad that you were able to take advantage of the nice weather!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies