Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Back To Friggin Work Monday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-30 5:41 AM
be random
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-30 5:50 AM
~Only worked 1 day and 2 hours last week

~Missed the Conference Championship Track Meet Thur

~Taking steroids and antibiotics now

~I have now officially been sick for 10% of a fucking calendar year

~Smoked a Pork Tenderloin yesterday morning then Suzi threw it on the grill for dinner. It was amazing.

~Voice still sounds like ass
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 5:51 AM
Tenderloin:cool::cool:

Glad you took time off last week. You need it! I hope you are mending finally:hug::hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:22 AM
Do they have any idea what is wrong with you?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:23 AM
Never really said. Bronchitis. Pneumonia. Whatever.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:23 AM
workitis
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:56 AM
Probably. :roll:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 5:50 AM
I ran:cool:

Was out sick Friday. Turned out I didn't have strep. Which is good. Spent half the day trying to do my accounting homework but the laptop pretty much finally kicked it so I got no work done while home.

Spent 6 hours at work on Saturday and 3 hours at work on Sunday doing my homework because the software was already installed. At least it was quiet. :mischief: And the kids were at Mimi's so I was able to just do what I needed to do.

Ripley played two games saturday. A loss and a win, I think. She played the field the entire game the first game because their other goalie sprained her ankle and couldn't run. I thought Rip was gonna die:laugh::laugh::laugh: Her face was so red, but she did amazing and was the most aggressive player on the team that game. But I thought for sure she won't get asked to play the second game since she looked like she was gonna pass out:laugh: But that team doesn't have a keeper all the time so she played keep the whole game. And she killed it. Sliding, charging players, blocking things, OH MAN! Even the other team was like "She is awesome!" They only scored one goal and it is almost impossible to block 2 on 1. Nothing she could do.:hug::hug:

Ran sat and sun:cool: Gonna run again tonight with Rip.

See if I can finally meet up with the electrical guy for a quote.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:23 AM
Not so bad having to go into the office. At least you didn’t have distractions like, “oh I need to clean this, or fold laundry, or wash dishes”.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:52 AM
Word! It was nice having it to myself. I still took breaks. I hung the creepy doll in the chandelier over Drew's desk :mischief::evil::evil: He still hasn't seen it:laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:57 AM
:laugh: He’s a man. It’ll take him 6 months to notice it’s there. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 7:10 AM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:34 AM
--We got a lot done around our place this weekend. :happy:

--Got into a nest of bull snakes yesterday when I was cleaning around a tree. I was proud of myself for remaining so cool. We cleaned up around all the trees, electrical boxes and boundary poles. It looks really nice.

--Planted sweet potatoes and cucumbers. :happy:

--Iowa is going to sell his motorcycle. We are too busy with other things to ride and well, he really wants another Oliver tractor. : pbbt:

--He thinks he may have the Farmall M tractor sold. That would be nice. That’s the tractor we got (his ex wife actually paid for it but she doesn’t know she paid for it because she and her attorney were too fixated on irrelevant shit :laugh:) when we first got the land and needed something to get us by until he got some of his equipment from Iowa. We really don’t have a need for it now.

--I laid out my giraffe cake on paper last night. I hope this turns out. I messaged MJ’s sister n law to tell her Ana and I were coming and that we weren’t trying to step on any toes but we were making a giraffe cake and piñata as a little inside joke with MJ. Well, Laura thought it was great and now she doesn’t have to worry about a cake and we can just use this one as THE birthday cake. Crap, the pressure is on to make this right!
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:38 AM
Oh if I had some cash laying around I'd buy that bike
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:58 AM
You’d look good on it. :wink:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 6:54 AM
Just googled bull snakes....why do all snakes have to look like rattlesnakes:mutmad::cry::cry::cry: Good job staying cool. OMG I'd have peed my pants.

I love hearing about the stupid ex-wife being stupid....:laugh: Does that make me a bad person? Oh well.:laugh: Karma.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 7:00 AM
We don’t have rattlesnakes where we are. The copperheads are the main threat when it comes to snakes for us.

Nah, you’re not a bad person at all. :evil::grin:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 7:36 AM
I'm missing people.....:cry:

Scottydog, Cheri, Dee, Bama, Cattano, Vito and so on..........
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-30 8:19 AM
Molasses Mama, wannabefast, secretgarden, niteowl.......
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-30 8:22 AM
yup
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Back To Friggin Work Monday RTTS