Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / sunny saturdaily
- - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-28 11:37 AM
It might not be sunny where you are, but it is here!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-28 11:38 AM
8 miles! Woot! 10mpm exactly. I have this new goal (which I am totally open to changing as pregnancy progresses etc etc) to run a half marathon distance (not race) during my second tri. If the body is willing, that is. 13 miles is basically the roundtrip distance on the trail I run on, and it has been ages and ages since I've done the whole thing, so that would be cool. We'll see! I am certainly enjoying the second tri energy boost :grin:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-04-28 6:50 PM
Glad to hear you are getting an energy boost!
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-04-28 8:06 PM
Sorry I'm late checking in.  I've been going all day.  I ran 15 this morning then came home for a shower, breakfast, and laundry, then headed to the grocery store.  I got back home not long before surgeon sis, her fiancee, my grandmother, and fiancee's grandmother arrived for an afternoon/dinner visit.  Run this morning was pretty decent -- not fast, but not nearly as slow as the past couple of runs have been.  I was having some trouble with nerve pain in my leg, though, which was highly annoying.
Parent - By gophergirl [us] Date 2018-04-28 8:16 PM
20 miles done this morning. Saw a possum hanging out on a tree during my run! Sunny and started chilly but warmed up fast (30s to 50). Difficult to dress for long runs in thus weather.
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-04-29 7:25 PM
Saturday- .75 mile in 48* water, 55* air, and light rain.  Today, 2 hour synchro workout.  EXHAUSTING. The workout part was hard, then we still had an hour of drills and run throughs to stay up for.  We did do a FUN activity to try to get body positions.  She gave us water dumbbells, which are floats on each end rather than weights. Then we had to try to use those weights to help us hold body positions. It was like doing handstands on a BOSU!!!  Really fun and HARD. And of course, no risk of injury if you "fell".
Up Topic Communities / Women / sunny saturdaily