Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fried chicken Friday (Dailies)
- - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-27 5:30 AM
I just l liked the sound of it.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-27 5:56 AM
:laugh:
Thursday turned out to be a good 50 minutes running out the trail. A new wildflower is now springing up in the park where the trail starts. Probably a seed, blown by the wind.
Today is classes so I’m off to do Tea (very good history class, actually), Ghost hunting and then Yoga. The tea instructor gives us tea bags sometimes. One of them made almost 2 gallons of tea. Normal size bag, but large tea leaves instead of the dust we get at the grocery. Yoga is a very restful, easy going class.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-27 6:15 AM
Have fun and enjoy today!
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-27 10:25 AM
Have a great day. Sounds awesome.
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-27 6:09 AM
No fried chicken yet. Maybe later since my race is Sunday and I won't be able to indulge in much rich fare on Saturday.

Will try to get in a short run tonight to take advantage of the spring weather and maybe run from the gym so I can do an abbreviated weight workout.

Tomorrow:rest.:cool:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-27 10:26 AM
Enjoy the nice weather and good luck Sunday.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-04-27 9:56 AM
No fried chicken here!! Cuddled chicken. Pet chicken. Fed chicken. But no Fried chicken.

Yoga this morning. Hip opener. Lots of balance poses. I like yoga, it does the body good!
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-27 10:26 AM
Yoga definitely does a body good. Once the semester is over (may 16th), it’s high on my list to get back to yoga.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-28 10:19 AM
How are the chickens doing? Chickens :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-27 10:25 AM
Normally I’m pro fried chicken but currently it makes my preggo tummy turn. Yicky.

4 miles on the trail. Felt relatively zippy! Some of my fave running weather - low 50s, overcast, a little humid post rain. Everything is starting to turn green - hooray for spring!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fried chicken Friday (Dailies)