Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-25 6:09 AM
Foggy. Moist. At least somewhat warmer. :happy:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-25 6:14 AM
Tuesday I got in an hour out the trail. I ran into a friend and we ran together for a while. Chipmunks are out, Ospreys are active, lots of bird activities and no rain while I was out.
This morning I think I will try going out the trail again. It’s a favorite place for me.
Safe and happy runs, All!
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-25 6:21 AM
Thank goodness we can get outdoors again. I was getting bored with treadmills and running in circles.
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-25 6:20 AM
It's supposed to rain here today, but I'm hoping its done by 6 tonight.

I managed to get out for 6 last night. It was kind of late since I promised DH to run to the store for something before I left to run as he agreed to start dinner while I was running.  I  warmed up around the block a couple of times before hitting the hills in my neighborhood. I ran into a couple I know and really haven't had a chance to talk to much lately. Her husband ran in a local election for city council and won by 4 votes. I was one of the votes and while I had planned to vote for him, I didn't realized he was married to my neighborhood acquaintance (we were friends when our kids were little and DD is 20 now) and went to my church until after I voted for him.  DH was friends with his friends too.  We talked about what a small world it was.  Anyway, that is to justify that I walked a few blocks to talk to them.  : pbbt:

The rest I ran in hopes of beating the dark and any impending rain sprinkles.  I paused and forgot to re set my Garmin so the whole run was a little over 6 miles at a very inconsistent pace.:blush:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-26 7:46 AM
Good work on the 6+ miler, pace or not! :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies