Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Occur
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-24 6:45 AM
Post.  :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-24 6:46 AM
Monday warmed up early so I dashed to an errand and then stopped off at another entrance to the trail. It was a good 60 minutes and I got to see 2 old friends as well. Volunteer work for 2.5 hours after that, then cookout at DC’s.
Today I plan a trail run even with the rain. I’m going to dash right now since it hasn’t rained yet.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-24 7:58 AM
did you have nice weather yesterday? Your rain is on its way to us tomorrow. I hope you can get your run in before the rain.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-24 9:09 AM
Since they had a cookout I hope the weather was nice! Grilling is somewhat less fun when you have one hand for the tongs and one for the umbrella, or worse, you are the one holding the umbrella over the head of the griller.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-24 10:55 AM
We had a successful grilling even though it clouded over. It only started raining about an hour ago and only sprinkles. I got a good long run accomplished even though I was prepared for a deluge. :grin:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-24 9:08 AM
Good for the 60 minutes and seeing old friends!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-24 7:58 AM
hi friends!

3.2 miles yesterday and 4 miles this morning. Some planking, lunging, and squatting today as well. I really want to do those daily - but my mushy preggo brain frequently forgets. Spring is finally here, with stunning weather yesterday and today! Rain tomorrow, but looking good for the longterm forecast after that. And tomorrow is my SDO, so I say go ahead and rain!

have a great day.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-24 9:05 AM
Can you incorporate Miss P into some of the core work? Crunches with a toddler on your chest are much more effective.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-24 9:32 AM
all crunching and twisting is off limits because of little wee one. P also is very wriggly these days and probably doesn't want to be sitting on my chest! Unless she's nursing of course : pbbt::roll:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-04-24 3:17 PM
you are one of those Kate Middleton types right? Pops out a baby and walks out of hospital a couple hours later?:laugh:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-25 9:39 AM
oh yeah, for sure :roll:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-04-24 6:40 PM
I did run this morning, though it seems like an awfully long time ago.  5.5 miles and it was warm and very humid.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-24 9:08 AM
3.2 today, half of it with RN -- she went on to make 4 and I turned around at the 1.6 mark.

Cool enough to wear long sleeves today, and for Greyhound Lady to be swathed in hoodie, sweatpants, and gloves (that woman really feels the cold!), but it will be warm later.

RN is sad. They had to euthanize their 13 year old lab on Saturday. They knew it was coming, he'd been failing for some time and the last few days he hadn't even been able to step over the sliding door track and take three steps across the concrete to the grass because it hurt so much to walk, but still, it is not easy. RIP Calvin. :sad:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Occur