Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merrily We Monday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-23 5:56 AM
Sunshine! In Ohio! Miracles never cease! :laugh:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-23 6:00 AM
Friday I was able to get in 35 minutes of running on the TM at the college. Yoga class was really good there also. Got in some studying.
Saturday I did 40 minutes of yoga and studied.
Sunday Buddy and I did 75 minutes out the trail. The flooding has receded. We also saw our Birder friends and they are doing well keeping track of wildlife sightings. Later I did 30 minutes of yoga. Meditations daily are ongoing.
Today I plan to do an early outside run, errands and then off to do several hours of volunteer work at the library.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-23 8:36 AM
Glad it's warm enfor Sunday Buddy at last!
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-23 8:04 AM
We have sunshine today and 70s in the "real Midwest" promised for tomorrow. I hope to get a good run in Tuesday after work.

Tonight is weights  night.

Yesterday I ran 6.8 in the rain alone and patted myself on the back for being tough.: pbbt:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-23 5:10 PM
:::Sending pat on back for being bada$$ about the 6.8 miler in the rain:::   :grin:
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-23 11:32 AM
Sunshine! In California! What an incredible surprise! And temperatures in the high 80s!

You can tell how overwhelmed with delight I am by this weather pattern.

8 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday, 2.2 this morning. I need a lot more time on my feet with races coming up -- will be SO glad when the semester ends.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-23 5:11 PM
How are you feeling? I've been thinking aobut you with that awful congestion.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-24 9:05 AM
Better, thanks, though still a bit hoarse. I have the alto register back but nothing at all in the higher range. Still. Hope the soprano notes are back by Thursday night!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merrily We Monday dailies