Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday, 23 Apr 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-23 5:19 AM
Among other national days; one of them is "National Take a Chance Day."   So what would you take a chance on?

It's Monday and another chance to do make positive changes.

Post away...
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-04-23 8:12 AM
I'm sitting here in running gear, but now it's too warm to run:laugh::laugh::laugh:   Reality is that I'm married to the phone awaiting call from hospital re my Aunt Shirley.  I guess I should take a chance and just go run.  But now I just want to go outside and watch the grass grow.  Actually I need to work on my fish pond.  I got a new pump, I need to renew the netting frame and rebuild the rock wall and and and.....

Maybe I will stop and buy a Powerball ticket and win enough for all of us to have that all expenses paid big fat Masters FE. 

Make it a great day.

Tom in DE
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-04-23 9:14 AM
I got in 4 this morning.

Now I am just doing the same old thing. (Writing computer programs.)
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-04-23 11:46 AM
take a chance day...hmmmm....nothing comes to mind.  I'm so boring!

Did my duty at the animal shelter this morning, have some clothes out on the line, and finished clearing one of my flower beds.  Pulled my first dandelion too. :mutmad:

Yesterday I switched up my routine and did Misha's long walk after supper.  Then I did yoga and climbed in bed with a book.   I enjoyed it so much I'm going to repeat it today.  Usually I like to do my workout first thing.  Maybe it's the warmer weather.:happy:
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday, 23 Apr 2018