Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, 22 Apr 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-22 4:44 AM
Sunday, Funday!

Post about your Sunday plans!
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-04-22 5:16 AM
Good morning. My mini 14 day steak ends today. I don't feel like running after the 5k yesterday.

I have to run the slides at church so I'll go early and stay for both services. After that I'm going to enjoy the 60° day. Sit on the porch and read with occasional breaks to walk around the condo loop.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-04-22 5:34 AM
Correction, it is going to be 70° today.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-04-22 6:05 AM
Yesterday's run went well.  I ran around 9am.  I saw my high school neighbor (cc and track star) return from his run late afternoon.  He said the afternoon wind was brutal and nearly blew him off the bike path.  Guess I chose my time well.

I learned this morning that the priest who married Lee and I passed yesterday.  My heart is happy/sad.  He was a Chicago Bears fan and mass was always short on the days the Bears had a noon game.  On the days he was required to wear green vestments he always started with "I am not a Green Bay Packer fan".  I picture heaven as full of angels in white with one jolly one over on the side wearing blue and orange.:happy::hug:

Dog walking and yoga today.  I hope to get some laundry out on the clothesline too.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-22 1:46 PM
I am back!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, 22 Apr 2018