Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday 4/15
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-04-15 5:05 AM
Whacky weather around the country. Green Bay has 20+ inches of snow with high winds.

We're not too bad here. It will get cold tomorrow but that is about it.

What's up?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-04-15 5:13 AM
Ran 3 this morning. Light rain and 64°.

It was my 7th day in a row and it was surprisingly pleasant. Each mile a little quicker then the last, and I ran my rolling hills route along the street by my house. Because of the hills, turns, and narrow roads I only feel safe running there on Sunday mornings. I had my headlamp and vest on nonetheless. Only came across 4 cars out this morning.

Now it is coffee on the porch (under the overhang so I stay dry.) Coffee duty at church later this morning.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-04-15 10:32 AM
Mornin' Dave and gang.

Our last 2 days of 70 degree temperature predictions both yielded days that didn't even reach freezing.  It could be worse, we could be in Michigan.  The whole state appears to be in an ice storm.

I went outside today (couldn't miss church:wink:) for the first time since early Friday morning.  Doesn't look like I've missed much by hibernating.  Sticks and branches everywhere, ice in the puddles, dog poo to pick up.  I might venture out tomorrow afternoon but for right now I'm pretty cozy in my slippers and 3 sweatshirts.:shocker!:  The weather man called it April-ary.  A play on when April feels more like January I guess.

My stent comes out tomorrow and I'll return to my previous 'normal' by Tuesday (I hope).  Someone run a couples miles for me - I'm going stir crazy.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-15 10:32 AM
Good morning!

The winds have died down and we are having a nice sunny day!

Enjoy your day!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-04-15 10:47 AM
well don't keep it all to yourself.  Send some this way!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-15 12:16 PM
If I could, I would!  Because of all my "imaginary friends," this group is my absolute favorite!
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-04-15 5:54 PM
Good evening,

The winds have picked up and we had a really gray dreary day.

Enjoy your evening.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-04-15 6:15 PM
How is Aunt Shirley?
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-15 8:06 PM
I went for a PW earlier, did my plank and pushups.  So my workout was complete.

Where is Rob?  Hope the kids are ok.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday 4/15