Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Terrible Tuesday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-10 5:25 AM
:meh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-10 5:40 AM
~Still effing sick. Been about a week. Only sleeping about 4 hours a night inbetween coughing fits :mutmad:

~Track meet tonight

~Still don't have a voice

~Chugged NyQuil and Whiskey last night and passed out cold. Woke up wide awake at midnight and coughed my ass off for an hour. Took Benadryl and passed out again. Now I can't keep my eyes open.

~I think our track meet fund raiser is gonna be a bust. Only 2 people pre-registered :mutmad:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-10 6:22 AM
When is the fundraiser? How are you doing on registrations for Christmas in July?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-10 6:24 AM
It's this Saturday night :laugh::laugh::laugh: :mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just 15 for Christmas in July :sad:

But throw out a "Virtual 5K" and every idiot in town will be down for it
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-04-10 6:23 AM
:cry: I hope you feel better soon.  :hug:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-10 7:12 AM
:sad:

How in the world did you get up with all that in your system?:shocker!:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-10 8:25 AM
Yikes you can't catch a break

Are you able to get on any of the race sites like Marathonguide or connect with local running groups, even from states away, to get on their race lists?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-10 6:39 AM
--I knew we were going to be getting a patronage check from our lender we use for the farm. They said everyone would get a minimum of $20. Being that we don’t have a lot borrowed I figured ours would amount to $21 or something of the sort. Opened the envelope yesterday and had a check for $648. :shocker!::cool: We’re not getting any more farm equipment. I tucked that away into the house fund. :wink:

--I think I have my massage schedule more or less figured out for when I start the new job. Looks like I will have a minimum of 5 clients per week, up to as many as 10 occasionally. I’d like to average 6 but it looks like it’s going to be a bit more than that.

--More frost last night. I hope the plants are okay. We uncovered everything yesterday.

--Doing three massages today (on my day off :roll:) and then hoping to go for a run afterwards. I’m taking my running clothes with me so I don’t have to make an extra trip in to town.

--I got an invitation to a baby shower. To someone I barely know. :wtf: It’s for the son’s girlfriend of a client of mine, who comes in maybe 6-8 times per year. :wtf::wtf::wtf: I’m going to be in FL so I have an excuse not to go but I feel sort of obligated to get a gift. Do people just invite anyone they possibly can think of to things like this?

--Still no word from the CPA that our taxes our done. I’m sure it’ll be Monday. :meh: Any refund we get is just going toward the house fund anyway.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-10 6:44 AM
We don't even have anything in the ground.  At all. Guess we'll be doing full-grown plants from the nursery closer to mother's day
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-10 7:13 AM
Yay money!:cool:

I wouldn't send a gift to someone I don't know:roll::meh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-10 8:26 AM
I've never heard of a patronage check before. Sounds pretty awesome!

I wouldn't send a gift in that instance. Is she going to be one of your clients going forward? Do you interact with her outside of massage?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-10 10:08 AM
The lender is a co-op, community owned so they give back to their customers. The electric company we’re with now is the same. Service from both far exceed any of their competitors.

The pregnant girl won’t be a client and the mil is not a client I’m keeping. Knowing me I’ll probably do something.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-10 7:31 AM
I don't know why I am like this. I'm like a bipolar life. Either all the way on, or all the way off. And after long runs right now I'm off:laugh::blush::blush::cry:

House is a mess. Again. Ugh. I hate being a messy person:cry:

Tons of homework for class to do. Ugh.

Now I'm so stressed and all i had to do was a little every day. Even if sore.:mutmad:

Surprisingly and I know it doesn't sound it, but I'm in a great mood:laugh: I know when I'm paying all my bills. So that always makes me feel better.

Finger still swollen. Slightly less though. Almost completely straightens. Only halfway bends. Still, improvement.

Kids still taking forever to get to sleep. WTH. Tj fell asleep at 330 yesterday, woke for half an hour at 6 when I got home, barely. Then was back asleep until 9. Gave him warm milk and he slept again until I woke him up this morning. He told me he felt great this morning. Duh. You freaking slept.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-10 8:27 AM
I'm a messy person too, I wish I wasn't but I haven't been able to change it

That is a lot of sleep TJ dang!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-10 10:13 AM
Now if only Rip would get to sleep.........:mutmad:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-10 10:09 AM
How’s the new ride?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-10 10:12 AM
Super smooth. Think it rides better than the other one ever did. Feels like a RAV4 just not as zoomy. But the engine is good enough. Quite a change from a V6 and since it is bigger than a RAV4 that is where the difference comes in. Not as many extras, but the only that I miss is the rear-view camera.:laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-04-10 12:13 PM
YAY! My bff just called. She now has sole physical custody of the kids. Chris:mutmad: has 2 weeks to get out of the house. Visitation every other weekend and one weekday.

Going to be a rough transition but the start to things getting better. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Terrible Tuesday RTTS